12-28-2012, 04:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys im a recruiter for Accuza Network and we are looking for more channels to partner so if you meet all the requirements then add me on skype :adam-tendoo and state why you are adding me.

Requirements

750 views per day according to social blade (gamming, editing, food etc…)
-500 views per day according to social blade (GFX ONLY)
- AT LEAST a video within the past 2 weeks.
- Channels cannot have Adsense, Copyright strikes or Community strikes whatsoever.

hope to see many of you guys in our network
12-28-2012, 06:08 AM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Expert View Post
Hey guys im a recruiter for Accuza Network and we are looking for more channels to partner so if you meet all the requirements then add me on skype :adam-tendoo and state why you are adding me.

Requirements

- Channels cannot have Adsense, Copyright strikes or Community strikes whatsoever.

So, what you are saying is that the persons who partner with you have no adsense while you collect from them? :/

It's just easier to partner yourself and then work your way up and earn all the money yourself.
12-28-2012, 06:46 AM #3
It's easier to partner with SocialBlade.
12-29-2012, 07:26 AM #4
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Benoxity View Post
It's easier to partner with SocialBlade.

It's easier to partner with a network that is willing to transfer people from Adsense to their CMS. Honestly this new sub-network seems extremely lazy and not in it for new and upcoming channels and content creators. However this is my opinion solely based on my observation that I made from this thread and their requirements.
10-10-2013, 09:44 PM #5
Originally posted by Expert View Post
Hey guys im a recruiter for Accuza Network and we are looking for more channels to partner so if you meet all the requirements then add me on skype :adam-tendoo and state why you are adding me.

Requirements

Scammer, stole £150 low life ****.
10-13-2013, 12:32 PM #6
Specter
Pro Memer
Those requirements are a little high, especially for a sub-network. Some main-networks have lower requirements than that, and with sub-networks you make less money.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo