05-18-2013, 03:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU

Today I am going to show you how to earn $5 - $10 a day using a website called ProBux.

Already made this much in about 1 week! On autopilot!
You must login or register to view this content.

1. First You must login or register to view this content. to sign up. (My Ref Link) You must login or register to view this content. (Non-Ref Link)
2. Once signed up, there will be a button at the top of the page that will say "View Ads", Click it.
3. Start with the first box. Click it and a new tab will open, wait until the loading bar reaches the end (takes around 5 seconds) Make sure to click all the boxes.
4. You will earn $0.60 - $1.00 everyday by clicking your adds.
5. Once you have earned a few dollars, or have some spare money in Paypal, You can start investing in "Referrals"
6. "Referrals" are other people that will click ads do you so you will earn more money.

TIP
Turn on AutoPay on your Rented Referrals page!
Maintain your referrals and recycle the ones that have an average below 2 or haven’t clicked in 2-3 days.
Keep buying referrals when you can.

DO NOT, cash out any of this money!
Once you reach 200 reeferrals, stop renting anymore referrals and maintain them instead. That means recycle the bad clickers and keep an average of 2 at least.

Build your money to about 70 Dollars, and then upgrade your account to “Golden”. Once you get Golden membership, keep renting more referrals and maintain them. Once you hit 800-1000 referrals, you can stop renting referrals and just maintain them and start to cash out your money.
Last edited by FruitBurst ; 05-30-2013 at 11:23 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to FruitBurst for this useful post:

Kevin14256, RTE Modz
05-23-2013, 09:46 AM #20
Bump Bump..
05-30-2013, 11:23 PM #21
Bump Bump..
05-30-2013, 11:56 PM #22
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by xFruitBurst View Post
Hey NGU

Today I am going to show you how to earn $5 - $10 a day using a website called ProBux.

1. First You must login or register to view this content. to sign up. (My Ref Link) You must login or register to view this content. (Non-Ref Link)
2. Once signed up, there will be a button at the top of the page that will say "View Ads", Click it.
3. Start with the first box. Click it and a new tab will open, wait until the loading bar reaches the end (takes around 5 seconds) Make sure to click all the boxes.
5. Once you have earned a few dollars, or have some spare money in Paypal, You can start investing in "Referrals"
6. "Referrals" are other people that will click ads do you so you will earn more money.

TIP
Maintain your referrals and recycle the ones that have an average below 2 or haven’t clicked in 2-3 days.

Once you reach 200 reeferrals, stop renting anymore referrals and maintain them instead. That means recycle the bad clickers and keep an average of 2 at least.

Build your money to about 70 Dollars, and then upgrade your account to “Golden”. Once you get Golden membership, keep renting more referrals and maintain them. Once you hit 800-1000 referrals, you can stop renting referrals and just maintain them and start to cash out your money.

I'm going to give this a shot. I'm doing Bamboo Wallet on my iPod just bought a 15$ Dominoes gift card Smile Hopefully this'll be fun. :y:
05-31-2013, 12:52 AM #23
Originally posted by Mr.Alfredo View Post
I'm going to give this a shot. I'm doing Bamboo Wallet on my iPod just bought a 15$ Dominoes gift card Smile Hopefully this'll be fun. :y:

Yup, I'm going to buy a Golden membership soon then I'll start making even more money! ^^
06-02-2013, 05:50 PM #24
does it really work?? i'm going to try that..
thanks guys
06-03-2013, 02:56 AM #25
Originally posted by zd View Post
does it really work?? i'm going to try that..
thanks guys

Yeah it works! I have made $13 now! Upside Down Happy
06-06-2013, 07:56 PM #26
Just made $14 and then spent it on 70 referrals! Going to be making more money now Upside Down Happy
06-08-2013, 02:09 AM #27
AGENT RIPGUT
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by xFruitBurst View Post
Hey NGU

TIP

how much money have you made from this now?
06-08-2013, 02:16 AM #28
Originally posted by AGENT
how much money have you made from this now?

I have made $20 so far, but I spent it on referrals. I will be earning more money now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo