07-08-2014, 07:27 AM #1
NUKES_mAn97
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to my thread of all the tools that allow you to jailbreak your iDevice! this thread took me a good hour and a half to make so leave a thanks if you liked it Winky Winky

Pangu
You must login or register to view this content.

Pangu is a Chinese jailbreak for iOS 7.1.x.

Download the latest version of Pangu:

windows-You must login or register to view this content.
mac-You must login or register to view this content.

Evasi0n7
evad3rsReleased by the evad3rs – a team comprised of pod2g, MuscleNerd, PlanetBeing, and Pimskeks – in December 2013 and it’s compatible with all iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4.

Download the latest version of evasi0n7:

p0sixspwn
p0sixspwnp0sixspwn is a jailbreak utility developed by winocm, iH8sn0w, and SquiffyPwn. It is a tool for older devices running iOS 6.1.3 through iOS 6.1.5. It’s an untethered jailbreak and should work for any device running the aforementioned firmware.

Download the latest version of p0sixspwn:

Redsn0w
redsn0w app is a jailbreak utility developed by the Dev-Team. Originally called QuickPWN, this jailbreak tool was quickly renamed, and has now become a household name for most jailbreakers. Unlike PwnageTool, RedSn0w works for both Mac and Windows, and is considered to be one of the most reliable jailbreaks by the whole community.

Download the latest version of Redsn0w:

Absinthe
Absinthe jailbreak is a userland jailbreak utility for many devices running iOS 5, 5.0.1 and 5.1, depending on the device (please refer to our jailbreak page for a compatibility list). This tool was first released on January 20, 2012, and is available as a standalone tool (Absinthe), a command line tool, and as part of a RedSn0w update.

Download the latest version of Absinthe:
win-You must login or register to view this content.

PwnageTool
PwnageTool is a Mac application developed by the iPhone Dev Team that allows you to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. PwnageTool allows you to create custom firmwares while preserving the baseband – a key component of an iPhone unlock – it is usually used by iPhone users who want to unlock their iPhones. PwnageTool was last updated to allow to jailbreak the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPod touch 2G, 3G, and 4G.

Download the latest version of PwnageTool:

Sn0wBreeze
Sn0wBreeze is a jailbreak utility developed by iOS hacker iH8sn0w, similar to PwnageTool, except it is only compatible with Windows. Just like PwnageTool, Sn0wBreeze will create a custom IPSW allowing you to preserve your baseband for a potential software unlock.

Download the latest version of Sn0wBreeze:

GreenPois0n
GreenPois0n is a jailbreak tool developed by the Chronic Dev Team. GreenPois0n was originally written using two exploits: SHAtter (a bootrom exploit) as well as a userland kernel exploit provided by Comex to make the jailbreak untethered. Geohot later released another jailbreak (limera1n) using a different bootrom exploit on October 9th, 2010, which led to a delay in greenpois0n’s release in order to implement Geohot’s exploit and keep SHAtter for a future jailbreak.

Download the latest version of GreenPois0n:
win and mac- You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for reading my thread! i will be updating this with more tools!!! reply below with a tool that i have missed and i'll include it Smile

UPDATES:
08/07/2014
~Published thread
Last edited by NUKES_mAn97 ; 07-09-2014 at 01:14 PM.
07-08-2014, 07:37 AM #2
NUKES_mAn97
Are you high?
Originally posted by EYE
Nice thread mate, that pwnagetool any news if you can use it on windows?

i don't know buddy i could try convert it
07-08-2014, 09:19 AM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by iAppHacks.co View Post
Welcome to my thread of all the tools that allow you to jailbreak your iDevice! this thread took me a good hour and a half to make so leave a thanks if you liked it Winky Winky

Pangu

Pangu is a Chinese jailbreak for iOS 7.1.x.

Download the latest version of Pangu:

Evasi0n7
evad3rsReleased by the evad3rs – a team comprised of pod2g, MuscleNerd, PlanetBeing, and Pimskeks – in December 2013 and it’s compatible with all iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4.

Download the latest version of evasi0n7:

p0sixspwn
p0sixspwnp0sixspwn is a jailbreak utility developed by winocm, iH8sn0w, and SquiffyPwn. It is a tool for older devices running iOS 6.1.3 through iOS 6.1.5. It’s an untethered jailbreak and should work for any device running the aforementioned firmware.

Download the latest version of p0sixspwn:

Redsn0w
redsn0w app is a jailbreak utility developed by the Dev-Team. Originally called QuickPWN, this jailbreak tool was quickly renamed, and has now become a household name for most jailbreakers. Unlike PwnageTool, RedSn0w works for both Mac and Windows, and is considered to be one of the most reliable jailbreaks by the whole community.

Download the latest version of Redsn0w:

Absinthe
Absinthe jailbreak is a userland jailbreak utility for many devices running iOS 5, 5.0.1 and 5.1, depending on the device (please refer to our jailbreak page for a compatibility list). This tool was first released on January 20, 2012, and is available as a standalone tool (Absinthe), a command line tool, and as part of a RedSn0w update.

Download the latest version of Absinthe:

PwnageTool
PwnageTool is a Mac application developed by the iPhone Dev Team that allows you to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. PwnageTool allows you to create custom firmwares while preserving the baseband – a key component of an iPhone unlock – it is usually used by iPhone users who want to unlock their iPhones. PwnageTool was last updated to allow to jailbreak the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPod touch 2G, 3G, and 4G.

Download the latest version of PwnageTool:

Sn0wBreeze
Sn0wBreeze is a jailbreak utility developed by iOS hacker iH8sn0w, similar to PwnageTool, except it is only compatible with Windows. Just like PwnageTool, Sn0wBreeze will create a custom IPSW allowing you to preserve your baseband for a potential software unlock.

Download the latest version of Sn0wBreeze:

GreenPois0n
GreenPois0n is a jailbreak tool developed by the Chronic Dev Team. GreenPois0n was originally written using two exploits: SHAtter (a bootrom exploit) as well as a userland kernel exploit provided by Comex to make the jailbreak untethered. Geohot later released another jailbreak (limera1n) using a different bootrom exploit on October 9th, 2010, which led to a delay in greenpois0n’s release in order to implement Geohot’s exploit and keep SHAtter for a future jailbreak.

Download the latest version of GreenPois0n:
win and mac- You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for reading my thread! i will be updating this with more tools!!! reply below with a tool that i have missed and i'll include it Smile

UPDATES:
08/07/2014
~Published thread

Only a personal preference but using the centre tags will make it look better Winky Winky

Nice thread now, should be a sticky!
07-08-2014, 10:09 AM #4
Pangu is erfect. Easy
07-08-2014, 10:40 AM #5
NUKES_mAn97
Are you high?
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Only a personal preference but using the centre tags will make it look better Winky Winky

Nice thread now, should be a sticky!

thanks buddy! i'll see what it looks like with center tags Smile
07-08-2014, 12:10 PM #6
KonfliQ
You talkin to me?
I think this is kinda pointless it's good to have all tools but now you only really need pangu and Evasi0n7
07-09-2014, 01:13 PM #7
NUKES_mAn97
Are you high?
Originally posted by oELOKS View Post
I think this is kinda pointless it's good to have all tools but now you only really need pangu and Evasi0n7

what about if you are below ios 7? you need the other tools then.....
07-14-2014, 08:02 AM #8
Buttah
Banned
You forgot to list the internet and a monitor and computer, as well as a keyboard and a mouse as one of the necessary tools to jailbreak.

Jk, very well organized guide. Nice one.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo