08-26-2014, 12:55 AM #1
nani17
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I've unlocked my iPhone 4 ios7 now I need something to unlock the carrier
08-26-2014, 07:38 AM #2
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by nani17 View Post
So I've unlocked my iPhone 4 ios7 now I need something to unlock the carrier

Generally the only thing that you could use is Ultrasn0w if your on a unlockable BaseBand. Read the spoiler to see.

To check your baseband go to settings - general - about and scroll down a bit it will say modem firmware that is the baseband.

ultrasn0w is a program created by the iPhone Dev Team which provides an unofficial carrier unlock for jailbroken iPhones. The current supported baseband versions for 3G/3GS for this unlock tool are 4.26.08, 5.11.07, 5.12.01, 5.13.04, and 6.15.00. The only current supported baseband for iPhone 4 GSM is 1.59.00. (The "baseband" version is called the "modem firmware" version in the iPhone Settings app.)

ultrasn0w 1.2.4 (and later) uses the same AT+XAPP command exploit found in the 05.13.04 baseband to update the iPhone 3GS's baseband to version 6.15.00 (found in the iPad 3G).

You can find it in the default Cydia repos or if you cannot find it add this repo.

repo666.ultrasn0w.com

If you don't have a unlock able baseband then I can suggest 2 more things.

1. But a geevy SIM card which is a hardware unlock so long as the SIM card remains in the device.
You must login or register to view this content.

2. Or you can go another route and that is by getting someone like Chronic to unlock it for you. This is a little pricey mind so it's up to you.
You must login or register to view this content.

Generally these are the only things you can do unless you have the phone as a contract then you could wait until the contract is up and get the network to unlock the phone for you because once it is paid completely off you can have it done for free.
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 08-26-2014 at 07:43 AM.
08-26-2014, 07:39 AM #3
The_Gazra
League Champion
Whoops double post sorry

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo