07-02-2015, 09:24 PM #1
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After seeing the tweak for the "spock hand thing" emoji i was wondering if the middlefinger emoji is obtainable yet. If so , how can i obtain it?🖖🏻
07-26-2015, 05:19 PM #2
H4MZ4
Little One
Originally posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
After seeing the tweak for the "spock hand thing" emoji i was wondering if the middlefinger emoji is obtainable yet. If so , how can i obtain it?🖖🏻

Ok this thread is old but still,

The middle finger emoji is only available on android. Apple hasn't released a emoji icon for iOS yet
07-26-2015, 09:23 PM #3
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Hamza
Ok this thread is old but still,

The middle finger emoji is only available on android. Apple hasn't released a emoji icon for iOS yet

I know but the spock emoji is also available for jailbreak , so im pretty sure that when u change the unicode number thing (been a long time haha) ull get the middlefinger emoji.
I just dunno how to do that

The following user thanked xkoeckiiej for this useful post:

Isaacs1234
07-27-2015, 03:26 PM #4
H4MZ4
Little One
Originally posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
I know but the spock emoji is also available for jailbreak , so im pretty sure that when u change the unicode number thing (been a long time haha) ull get the middlefinger emoji.
I just dunno how to do that

I think apple made the *icon* but didn't implement a way to use the icon

Here the middle finger emoji, apple hasn't made a icon yet we have a method to use it

That's why when we try to use it, it's a blank square because Apple hasn't made a icon for it

The following user thanked H4MZ4 for this useful post:

xkoeckiiej

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo