02-21-2012, 12:18 AM #1
lbalancel
Because YOLO
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); my ipod touch is on 4.3.5 and it ran out of battery, i tried to boot tethered but it said
Originally posted by another user
No device detected. you probably misunderstood the instructions.

can anyone help me fix this WITHOUT RESTORING
Last edited by lbalancel ; 02-21-2012 at 12:19 AM. Reason: finishing

The following user thanked lbalancel for this useful post:

02-21-2012, 12:34 AM #2
Kunducted
Trusted-News-Info
Restore is the only possible solution.
02-21-2012, 09:06 AM #3
Originally posted by lbalancel View Post
my ipod touch is on 4.3.5 and it ran out of battery, i tried to boot tethered but it said

I may have misunderstood the situation, but could't you just plug it into the wall and let it charge, then plug it into your computer? If not like said above you are going to have to restore it.
02-21-2012, 06:51 PM #4
Coqui
Former Staff
my ipod touch is on 4.3.5 and it ran out of battery, i tried to boot tethered but it said

Try what the guy above me say and please report back what happen. Smile
02-21-2012, 07:11 PM #5
Toptuning
Dexter FTW !!!
Had this problem too, saw first this advice and then my iPhone rebooted itself and it showed me the Apple Logo. I couldn't get rid of the logo. So I searched on Google and someone wrote to Restore it, so I restored it and by having iCloud I was so Lucky to get my Photos, Notes etc... back. The things that I lost was from Cydia. With time I found them and now I downloaded from Cydia "aptbackup" so I can make a backup from them and by having an other Error like this I can load them... So, the only thing you can do is to restore your iDevice because I searched a lot of time when this happened to me...
02-22-2012, 05:01 AM #6
lbalancel
Because YOLO
Originally posted by Stud
I may have misunderstood the situation, but could't you just plug it into the wall and let it charge, then plug it into your computer? If not like said above you are going to have to restore it.

i fixed it =D

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Originally posted by Toptuning View Post
Had this problem too, saw first this advice and then my iPhone rebooted itself and it showed me the Apple Logo. I couldn't get rid of the logo. So I searched on Google and someone wrote to Restore it, so I restored it and by having iCloud I was so Lucky to get my Photos, Notes etc... back. The things that I lost was from Cydia. With time I found them and now I downloaded from Cydia "aptbackup" so I can make a backup from them and by having an other Error like this I can load them... So, the only thing you can do is to restore your iDevice because I searched a lot of time when this happened to me...
the problem was that i didnt have the latest itunes downloaded :dumb:
02-22-2012, 05:59 AM #7
i fixed it =D

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

the problem was that i didnt have the latest itunes downloaded :dumb:

lol, im glad you fixed it, and im glad it was a simple fix!
02-22-2012, 06:13 AM #8
lbalancel
Because YOLO
Originally posted by Stud
lol, im glad you fixed it, and im glad it was a simple fix!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo