Post: HELP: How do I upload videos in HD to Facebook using iphone 4s?
02-22-2012, 03:49 PM #1
The Rangers
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As the title says, cos every time I do it the quality isn't 1080p
Thanks
02-22-2012, 04:53 PM #2
Moved to the correct section.
02-25-2012, 08:37 PM #3
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Bump, anyone?
02-27-2012, 04:36 AM #4
Originally posted by rangerswatp1873 View Post
As the title says, cos every time I do it the quality isn't 1080p
Thanks

Well for starters facebook doesn't have the best quality. What I mean is even if you upload your video in 1080p it still won't look like it should. Anyways when I upload videos, all I do is pick the video I want and simply just hit the upload button and it should upload it in 1080p because the 4s is capable of it. When you upload the video does it have the little HQ option in the bottom left of the video? The only other thing I could say is upload it from a computer. ( Unless you don't have one :( )

The following user thanked Stud Muffins for this useful post:

The Rangers
02-27-2012, 07:18 PM #5
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Stud
Well for starters facebook doesn't have the best quality. What I mean is even if you upload your video in 1080p it still won't look like it should. Anyways when I upload videos, all I do is pick the video I want and simply just hit the upload button and it should upload it in 1080p because the 4s is capable of it. When you upload the video does it have the little HQ option in the bottom left of the video? The only other thing I could say is upload it from a computer. ( Unless you don't have one :( )
I'll do it from a computer next time, cheers mate.
02-27-2012, 10:24 PM #6
Originally posted by rangerswatp1873 View Post
I'll do it from a computer next time, cheers mate.

Good luck with your video! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo