07-04-2015, 06:22 PM #1
guero1197
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I been trying to jailbreak my phone but it gets stuck at 30% or 40% then gives me error code 1102. And yes turn off passcode and find my iPhone signed out of iCloud , turned off location services and turn off wifi and put iPhone on airplane mode when I begin to jailbreak. And yes I restored so it has a fresh copy of iOS 8.4. Also can't try a different computer as I don't own another. I tried with iTunes 12.2 and still got stuck so I downgraded to 12.0.1. Also I run Taig as admin and I disabled firewall for Taig
07-04-2015, 06:34 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by guero1197 View Post
I been trying to jailbreak my phone but it gets stuck at 30% or 40% then gives me error code 1102. And yes turn off passcode and find my iPhone signed out of iCloud , turned off location services and turn off wifi and put iPhone on airplane mode when I begin to jailbreak. And yes I restored so it has a fresh copy of iOS 8.4. Also can't try a different computer as I don't own another. I tried with iTunes 12.2 and still got stuck so I downgraded to 12.0.1. Also I run Taig as admin and I disabled firewall for Taig

Error 1102 = Turn on Airplane Mode and make sure Touch ID and Passcode are turned off.

You don't need to turn airplane mode on, wifi off, location services off or sign out of iCloud.

If I remember rightly, you need to use iTunes 12.2 for 8.4 jailbreak. You can download the right version from Apples website.

Also you don't need to disable your firewall.
07-04-2015, 09:11 PM #3
guero1197
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Error 1102 = Turn on Airplane Mode and make sure Touch ID and Passcode are turned off.

You don't need to turn airplane mode on, wifi off, location services off or sign out of iCloud.

If I remember rightly, you need to use iTunes 12.2 for 8.4 jailbreak. You can download the right version from Apples website.

Also you don't need to disable your firewall.

I tried what you said man and it still gets stuck on 30% and saying error 1102
07-04-2015, 09:21 PM #4
Alt
Banned
I tried what you said man and it still gets stuck on 30% and saying error 1102

Try another USB port.
07-05-2015, 07:24 AM #5
guero1197
Bounty hunter
Try another USB port.

tried all 3 USB ports on my laptop none worked fuck it I guess no jailbreak for me.
07-05-2015, 07:38 AM #6
Alt
Banned
tried all 3 USB ports on my laptop none worked fuck it I guess no jailbreak for me.

Check out this tut on how to jailbreak - You must login or register to view this content.

Check out this on how to troubleshoot the errors you're getting - You must login or register to view this content.
07-06-2015, 06:10 AM #7
guero1197
Bounty hunter
Check out this tut on how to jailbreak - You must login or register to view this content.

Check out this on how to troubleshoot the errors you're getting - You must login or register to view this content.

Yeah I did check Redmondpie for the solutions fix but nothing I try seems to work man thanks for the help but I'm giving up I keep getting stuck at 30%/40%

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo