10-23-2015, 03:18 PM #1
Badger__4765
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I downloade ifile for free from hackyouriphone and it said it was registered so I could use all of the features. So I got bored and was dicking around in ifile and I saw where there was an email in the registration part and just wanted to see what would happen if I just put my own email in it because I'm a dumbass. Now I need to know how to get it registered for free again because I can't use all of the features without registration.
10-23-2015, 03:26 PM #2
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by 4765 View Post
I downloade ifile for free from hackyouriphone and it said it was registered so I could use all of the features. So I got bored and was dicking around in ifile and I saw where there was an email in the registration part and just wanted to see what would happen if I just put my own email in it because I'm a dumbass. Now I need to know how to get it registered for free again because I can't use all of the features without registration.

Go into cydia unistall it then run icleaner pro, respiring then reinstall ifile

The following user thanked DIRTY SMASHER for this useful post:

Badger__4765
10-23-2015, 03:33 PM #3
Badger__4765
Bounty hunter
Thanks man I'll try it out.
10-23-2015, 03:53 PM #4
Badger__4765
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DIRTY
Go into cydia unistall it then run icleaner pro, respiring then reinstall ifile

It worked. Thanks again
10-26-2015, 09:36 AM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by 4765 View Post
It worked. Thanks again

Question answered, thread closed. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to create a new thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo