08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
09-09-2011, 04:24 PM #101
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
Originally posted by Man
Yeah thanks man, I would like a pizza.

LMFAO, you want a side order of LBP with that?
09-10-2011, 12:18 AM #102
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
i cant connect to any1 on dead island for co-op i see other people are having thid problem to how do i fix
09-10-2011, 12:54 AM #103
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by clitwub View Post
i know mate, butno matter how easy i make it sound, people just dont seem to grasp the idea...
i think its the actual "doing" part they dont understand, and expect an instant plat

@sendastunt - this isnt aimed at you by the way....Smile

no problem, it's just that I find it odd that nobody ever posted a video of a LBP exploit on youtube

I got my LBP 100% playing legit, but when I first got the game, I tried the ''100% game save" from gamefaqs that was suppose to get instant plat, but it never worked as the save disabled trophies, it did unlock 100^% of everything within the game though

The following user thanked sendastunt for this useful post:

Drug
09-11-2011, 04:48 PM #104
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
no problem, it's just that I find it odd that nobody ever posted a video of a LBP exploit on youtube

I got my LBP 100% playing legit, but when I first got the game, I tried the ''100% game save" from gamefaqs that was suppose to get instant plat, but it never worked as the save disabled trophies, it did unlock 100^% of everything within the game though

That just means you did it wrong. If you copy the file correctly, it should allow you to unlock trophies. I tried it on a blank account, worked fine.
09-11-2011, 05:23 PM #105
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by All View Post
i cant connect to any1 on dead island for co-op i see other people are having thid problem to how do i fix

i think everyone is playing with private slots, i can join some and people can join my rooms
09-11-2011, 05:26 PM #106
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by Man
That just means you did it wrong. If you copy the file correctly, it should allow you to unlock trophies. I tried it on a blank account, worked fine.

are you sure you are talking about the first Little Big Planet game ?
09-11-2011, 05:28 PM #107
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
are you sure you are talking about the first Little Big Planet game ?

LBP 1 - trophy hack only unlocks single player trophies
LBP 2 - trophy hack unlocks all trophies
09-11-2011, 05:31 PM #108
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
LBP 1 - trophy hack only unlocks single player trophies
LBP 2 - trophy hack unlocks all trophies

as long as it unlocks the ''finish all levels without dying" :p
09-11-2011, 05:32 PM #109
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
i think everyone is playing with private slots, i can join some and people can join my rooms

i put it as 3 public and still cant join im thinking of selling dead island for resistance 3. if any1 wants to trade dead isnland for resistance 3 PM ME PLZZ

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo