08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
09-11-2011, 05:44 PM #110
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
are you sure you are talking about the first Little Big Planet game ?

Positive, as I wanted to see if it was something friends could use to finish their plats. It worked fine, it just doesn't unlock everything at once. You need to meet one the requirements of what you want to unlock. So you want the all missions without dying trophy, you need to play through a level without dying.

Does anyone know how to make a fully functional US Paypal account? I need one as mine is UK.

The following user thanked Man of Steel for this useful post:

sendastunt
09-12-2011, 04:03 PM #111
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
So I have some odd news to report. I just was informed by Paypal that a previous deal has been reversed (meaning I got my money back somehow). I have looked through my records and it seems that Paypal has reversed my payment that I made over a month ago to CallMeKaos. Has anyone who been scammed by him receive any of their money back? Paypal informed me that payment to that "seller" was unauthorized. I was never scammed by him at all. I payed, he did the work. All was well. I even check my Qriocity everytime someone syncs to my account to ensure another slot doesn't get activated by accident. I found this rather odd, so I just wanted to post this. Hopefully everyone is getting their money back or whatnot from this clown Smile
09-12-2011, 09:36 PM #112
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
hey guy i just to say i just changed my name from fuk_U_all to I-DA-HO:rolleyes: like the state if any1 was confused since i had fuk_U_all since i joined :O i also found a new avatar to match my name :P
09-12-2011, 10:31 PM #113
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Anyone know if anyone who does G-Force? I'm thinking of trading a Splinter Cell plat for it.
09-12-2011, 10:43 PM #114
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
See this thread guys, we got 1 that admits to lying.

if anyone choses to deal in future, be VERY careful.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to -J- for this useful post:

clitwub, MysticDragon
09-12-2011, 10:48 PM #115
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by Man
Anyone know if anyone who does G-Force? I'm thinking of trading a Splinter Cell plat for it.

i think mazony did at point
09-12-2011, 11:40 PM #116
RiKi 223
Uncharted Master
Originally posted by noob View Post
See this thread guys, we got 1 that admits to lying.

if anyone choses to deal in future, be VERY careful.

You must login or register to view this content.

i think m4 made a big deal with him... he gone be pissed! :carling:
09-12-2011, 11:46 PM #117
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by RiKiMaRuE223 View Post
i think m4 made a big deal with him... he gone be pissed! :carling:

:yuno; tell us
09-12-2011, 11:47 PM #118
RiKi 223
Uncharted Master
Originally posted by HO View Post
tell us plz