05-02-2010, 04:09 AM #1
Meow
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

Yesterday I spent at least 2 hours looking on the internet trying to find a way to unlock my blackberry.

I wasn't looking for a way to do it free, But I didn't want it to be expensive.

So while perusing the web I found a website that will do it for under 2$. Other sites that I looked at where doing it for 70$!

I am not advertising this site in any way. It's just to help you guys out with accomplishing your goal.

Okay to start with you will need your blackberry phone.

On your phone you will need to press { *#06# } and a message will pop up.

It is your IMEI number.

When you have that you enter your email address, Then the type of phone you have, Then the IMEI number which should be about 15 numbers long.

Once done that, you pay the 1.45$.

In about 10 minutes, you will receive a email on the email you submitted, It will tell you a code that you need to enter. In the email it will have a link that will tell you how to install it into your phone.

The whole process shouldn't take more than 20 minutes.

Very easy and fast.

You must login or register to view this content.

There is the link once again I am not advertising it in any way, it is just to help.

Thanks.

I would like to give a big thanks to rjive for telling me the site where I found this one.
Claps

EDIT: What this does it, lets you use your blackberry with other companies, for example lets say you have a fido phone, But you want to use it as rogers,

Then it will all workSmile
Last edited by Meow ; 05-02-2010 at 04:19 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Meow for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, +tA Panda., bgalex, cjmurder123, Newfie
05-02-2010, 04:14 AM #2
AgentSexyPig
Never give up!
im just gona nominate because i like cats <3
05-02-2010, 04:55 AM #3
Next time I steal a black berry I'll remember this, which will be when??? most likely never
Not Happy or Sad

The following user thanked DaenerysTargy for this useful post:

05-08-2010, 02:07 AM #4
ill see if i can unlock my blackberry i really want to
05-15-2010, 05:28 AM #5
Meow
Former Staff
Did you?...
05-19-2010, 11:44 PM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
f33l dah payne, he is on about unlocking it, not unblocking it haha
06-04-2014, 09:45 AM #7
Default Avatar
punagai
Originally posted by Meow View Post
Hello,

Yesterday I spent at least 2 hours looking on the internet trying to find a way to unlock my blackberry.

I wasn't looking for a way to do it free, But I didn't want it to be expensive.

So while perusing the web I found a website that will do it for under 2$. Other sites that I looked at where doing it for 70$!

I am not advertising this site in any way. It's just to help you guys out with accomplishing your goal.

Okay to start with you will need your blackberry phone.

On your phone you will need to press { *#06# } and a message will pop up.

It is your IMEI number.

When you have that you enter your email address, Then the type of phone you have, Then the IMEI number which should be about 15 numbers long.

Once done that, you pay the 1.45$.

In about 10 minutes, you will receive a email on the email you submitted, It will tell you a code that you need to enter. In the email it will have a link that will tell you how to install it into your phone.

The whole process shouldn't take more than 20 minutes.

Very easy and fast.

You must login or register to view this content.

There is the link once again I am not advertising it in any way, it is just to help.

Thanks.

I would like to give a big thanks to rjive for telling me the site where I found this one.
Claps

EDIT: What this does it, lets you use your blackberry with other companies, for example lets say you have a fido phone, But you want to use it as rogers,

Then it will all workSmile

Thanks for giving information.
before read this post.I unlocked my Blackberry phone with a help of UnBBLock.com I like their services.
06-04-2014, 09:45 AM #8
Default Avatar
punagai
Hi Meow
Thanks for giving information.
before read this post.I unlocked my Blackberry phone with a help of UnBBLock.com I like their services.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo