05-15-2010, 01:39 PM #1
Gaia
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, this is my first thread about hacking/cheating in a game, it possibly would take the fun out of it but, .....

Requirement:
1) Jailbroken iPod/iPhone,
2) Cydia
3) Zombieville
4) The Brains to do it
5) iFile Smile
Ok so first, you would find /var/mobile/applications/
and den find the zombieville path: 48D5EFCE-, tap/click on it and you should see Zombieville.app at the bottom, next go into Library/Prefences/
and you should see 2 files, com.apple.PeoplePicker.pilist, and
com.KelliNoda.Zombieville.plist
tap on com.KelliNoda.Zombieville.plist, and tap on edit,
it should automatically scroll itself down to the bottom, leave it there and start reading it from bottom to top, so find
<key>sustainedAmmo</key>
<integer>999999</integer> ( it under the sustained ammo) if u see a zero where all the 999999 is, replace the zero with all the 999999, and pretty much dat it for the guns, except only change the gun ammo if it named the following:
<key>shotgunAmmo</key>
<integer>******</integer>
<key>pistolAmmo</key>
<key>maxHealth</key>
<key>health</key> (note, the health must be exactly the same as "maxHealth")
<key>explosiveAmmo</key>
<key>cash</key>
<integer>****</integer> (note, 9999 is the max)
<key>automaticAmmo</key>

You can also change the
<key>lives</key>
<integer>*</integer> ( but i prefer not, cause if u have like 99999 health, then there no point, really)
<key>level</key>
<integer>**</integer> ( not sure what the max level for it, not up to it yet)

Note that, when i put the ******, it means change the default number, to 999999 or lower, i recommend not to go any higher then that, although i'm not sure what will happen to your game, just be careful, cause i won't be responsible for anything that happens to your gaming, and also, when you buy stuff, the money would be wasted, so that why 9999 is the max, when you run out, just place the next level, and wait till you get to the shopping part, exit the game, and do the cash cheat again.
More games to come, although i'm not sure which one to hack, i'm just a nooby dude, who just learnt about this lol, and sorry for no print screen, cause i'm using the VNC Viewer, but it won't let me print screen :( i'll get some screenies next time

Doodle Jump Next Smile
[url] https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1126422#post1126422 [/url]
^^ Doodle Jump^^^
Last edited by Gaia ; 05-27-2010 at 11:39 AM.
05-24-2010, 03:31 PM #2
johnw6619
Vault dweller
lol like cod4 hacks Smile
05-26-2010, 12:18 AM #3
Wow bro, thanks. I'll definitely be using this Smile
05-26-2010, 03:13 PM #4
johnw6619
Vault dweller
yo u didnt say u need " ifile " or anyother file edit tool/app

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

mine didnt save ......

The following user thanked johnw6619 for this useful post:

Gaia
05-26-2010, 06:06 PM #5
Nice! Go for doodle jump! You should be able to edit your highscore as it is saved Smile

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Next tutorial make it more clearer, what programs you need, etc.
05-26-2010, 06:49 PM #6
johnw6619
Vault dweller
mine doesnt save cud sum1 help, i change the text wid ifile then it doesnt save... -__-
05-28-2010, 12:55 AM #7
Thanks man Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo