07-02-2010, 05:51 PM #1
Antones
Blood of Innocence
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What do you prefer?

You must login or register to view this content.

I prefer the HTC. My dad owns one and they are great!
01-12-2011, 10:07 PM #101
Abtean
Space Ninja
Originally posted by lfranks2 View Post
HTC..lasts longer and is more durable. and by next year HTC phones will surpass the iPhone

They have surpassed the iphone
01-13-2011, 02:37 AM #102
iPhone 4G FTW
02-06-2011, 10:33 PM #103
Iphone i SOOOO much better than HTC my dad had a HTC and it was just shit an then he changed to an iphone.. He havent had any problems at all.. And i have an iphone to and it is legit!!
02-07-2011, 02:57 AM #104
Originally posted by AntiXHaze View Post
What do you prefer?

I prefer the HTC. My dad owns one and they are great!

My HTC Droid Eris Is COMPLETE JUNK. I'll never get another Htc. I've went through 3 of them in a year. they just start acting up after a few months
02-07-2011, 04:30 PM #105
-----CrAzY-----
Bounty hunter
Owning both, the I-Phone my company provides for work and my Evo for my personal use. It really depends what you enjoy or want out of a phone. To tell you the truth I enjoy each phone allot. But in the end HTC wins bc of the user friendliness, open source software and high custom-ability.
02-08-2011, 09:42 AM #106
skiiip
IM A BIRD MOTHER******
I went from an HTC HD2 to an iPhone 4 and I never regretted it. WinMO 6.5 is so laggy so I installed Android 2.2 on it and it was 100x better. I now bought an iPhone 4 unlocked it and using the same sim that was from the HD2 and works fine. Highly recommend the iPhone 4 but be on the lookout this might be the last model you can get on T-Mobile since it's most likely the last one to use sim cards. Rumors are floating since the new Verizon iPhone has the Qualcomm CDMA/GSM antenna it can run both Verizon's and AT&T's network without the use of sim cards. Thus making the iPhone IMPOSSIBLE running on T-Mobile :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo