07-06-2010, 07:54 PM #1
Ada Wong
So cute!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); does any one knows how to instal applications in an android cell without androidSDK or android market ?
07-11-2010, 06:25 PM #2
I have a droid and I heard something about a website you/can downloade them from
07-16-2010, 07:15 PM #3
LeBRON-BEA$TN
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by BNPunish View Post
does any one knows how to instal applications in an android cell without androidSDK or android market ?

I know you can download like sega and nes game ROMs and put the games on your Droid for free. IDK if there is a way to download free APPS and games though if so let me know.

Originally posted by AZ
I have a droid and I heard something about a website you/can downloade them from

So you are saying there is a way to get FREE applications and games for the Droid without purchasing them on your phone through the market?
07-17-2010, 03:52 PM #4
Ada Wong
So cute!
Originally posted by gwap View Post
I know you can download like sega and nes game ROMs and put the games on your Droid for free. IDK if there is a way to download free APPS and games though if so let me know.

So you are saying there is a way to get FREE applications and games for the Droid without purchasing them on your phone through the market?

i wat to instal apps from my pc thats all

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo