08-22-2010, 12:35 AM #1
NOFEAR
No Fear, No Mercy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Decision Made!!! We switched to sprint!!!
Last edited by NOFEAR ; 09-05-2010 at 03:52 AM.
08-24-2010, 08:35 PM #11
sprint garbage i had the instict my sis had lotus. both has internet both 4 bars. takes 10 mins to load internet per PAGE and hers 5 seconds.
sprint sucks becus no sim cards everytime you switching a phone you got to go to a "authorized" retailer scan the bar code then import everything to that phone rescan trhe new one. att pop in the card pop it out.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

att internet speed way faster then sprints.
Sprint has crap selection on phones.
08-24-2010, 08:38 PM #12
+tA.Daisho
Crumpets and tea?
Your going to find problems with whoever you go with, Its all down to your personal preference. Sprint just feels better in my opinion and if your having trouble with AT&T then why not switch nothing to lose.

The following 3 users say thank you to +tA.Daisho for this useful post:

Charmander., hp450, NOFEAR
08-24-2010, 08:38 PM #13
Originally posted by soreno99 View Post
sprint garbage i had the instict my sis had lotus. both has internet both 4 bars. takes 10 mins to load internet per PAGE and hers 5 seconds.
sprint sucks becus no sim cards everytime you switching a phone you got to go to a "authorized" retailer scan the bar code then import everything to that phone rescan trhe new one. att pop in the card pop it out.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

att internet speed way faster then sprints.
Sprint has crap selection on phones.
dude why didn't you put all that in one post thats double posting which is against the rules and also, sprints internet is good and they have a good selection of phones so u dont know anything about sprint really who cares bout the sim card cuz if ima buy a phone i would have to bring that to get one at an authorized dealer if i want an actually good phone so it dosn't make much of a difference

The following 2 users say thank you to Charmander. for this useful post:

hp450, NOFEAR
08-24-2010, 10:51 PM #14
At&t .
08-25-2010, 12:19 AM #15
Originally posted by Cpt.Playa View Post
dude why didn't you put all that in one post thats double posting which is against the rules and also, sprints internet is good and they have a good selection of phones so u dont know anything about sprint really who cares bout the sim card cuz if ima buy a phone i would have to bring that to get one at an authorized dealer if i want an actually good phone so it dosn't make much of a difference

i dont know anything. thats why i've just only had 3 phones from them. been with them 6 years. and the internet takes 2 minutes to load a page. yep thats super fast. i guess loading a webpage a iphone is just so slow of about a few seconds. Sprints to broke to pay apple to get the iphone. thats why att and verizon actually spend money on phones. spring has dropped calls almost all the time.
08-25-2010, 07:06 AM #16
Slave of the sky.
AT&T has better commercials so I choose them =D

Jk, let's leave it up to statistics.

Here you go --> [url=www.youfail.org]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT&TvsSprint[/url]
08-25-2010, 07:09 AM #17
NeedaMilfSoon
In my man cave
All my friends with the iPhone love the phone, but they complain about AT&T.

Meanwhile I own a Motorola phone, which I complain about, but have Sprint and Sprint rocks.

Why Sprint rocks...cheaper plans, plus I can roam on the Verizon and Alltel networks for free (via CDMA) giving me better coverage overall.

And I don't know how things were 5 years ago, but currently Sprint's customer service is a lot better than AT&T's.
08-25-2010, 08:06 AM #18
Thread moved to "Mobile Phone" discussion.

The following user thanked DaenerysTargy for this useful post:

NOFEAR
08-25-2010, 11:58 PM #19
NOFEAR
No Fear, No Mercy
With AT&T it takes me like 2 to 3 bars just to send a text. And I never get signal. And In the entire state of NC, there is like a speck of 3g coverage on the map for AT&T.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo