10-21-2010, 02:54 AM #1
Cpt.S
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R7Bdpn4Cns[/ame]

^^ Old video of v1.8.2 - v2.0 video will be up shortly

Fix the NGU logo, Its now transparent :y:
Added warning once you click the app, Just tell's you that you need internet connection.

Now a couple of thing you'll need to know before even thinking about installing it.
First, You'll need to already be signed in to NGU with your phone and make sure your phone remembers you.

So..
On your phone go to the internet.
Go to NGU.
Sign in but tick the box "remember me"
Close the internet.

1. Copy the APK file (NGU App) you want to install to your phone's memory card and insert the card into your Android phone.
  2. Go to Android Market and search for the Apps Installer application.
  3. Open it and click on the Install button.
  4. After it is installed, just open it. It will show you all the APK files stored directly in the root directory of your memory card.
    Just click on the application you want to install and it will be installed.

Now you'll see it in your app's.

Next app v2.X ?:

Totally up to you guys Winky Winky

[multipage= Drackos Tutorial]
All Credit to Cpt.S, I was only the tester =D.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

The reason I am posting this is because at first I ran into a few problems downloading the app from my computer, but I sorted them out quickly.

After you download the .APK to your computer, be sure to plug in your Android via USB. Usually your computer will not automatically read your phone. To solve this, go to the hidden menu at the very top of your phone's home screen and pull it down. Select USB connected.

After selecting that hit "Turn On USB Storage".

Now your computer will read your phone :y:.

Now copy and paste the .APK into the main folder of your droid. Now you need to download the App instaler from the App Market on the Droid.

Search "App installer". Type that exactly!

Select the one that looks like a cardboard box is being opened. After that open it up and select the .APK.

You have downloaded NGU's First SB app Happy. Now use Cpt.S's tutorial on how to use it.

Once again all credits to Cpt.S for creating it Smile I just wanted to clear some things up.
Last edited by Cpt.S ; 10-26-2010 at 12:17 AM.

The following 36 users say thank you to Cpt.S for this useful post:

-Syed-, acklamjoshua, Ada Wong, AdamUK, amplif1er, Boris Johnson, Cryptic, djamp789., Drackos, effinTyler, Fionn, garybrady_09, Gobz, HitMarkerHeaven, Howdoh, itzzJake, Jayy, Killakk, Lepp-, Mighty Jebuz, Mr. Wood, MrJC, nAb_PwNeR, Night Wolf, maddenking1234, OFWGKTA, Pope Bono, Reaper, Sir, snirtox, Spartan Gunney, Winty, wuptdo, xMacMiller, xX_pedusky_Xx
10-27-2010, 03:24 AM #92
fightinillini94
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post
It was made by that yes, I was just looking into buying that too.

With the developers account can you make/edit android app's or just simply upload them?

You don't need a dev account to make/edit your apps. The dev account is for publishing them on the market.
10-27-2010, 03:26 AM #93
Cpt.S
Banned
Originally posted by fightinillini94 View Post
You don't need a dev account to make/edit your apps. The dev account is for publishing them on the market.

I've just got..

Is that what you use or something totally different?
10-27-2010, 03:33 AM #94
fightinillini94
Climbing up the ladder
I've just got..

Is that what you use or something totally different?

Ya you use the sdk and eclipse to make apps. You can't edit your app inventor app with it though. You will have to make it again with the sdk. That requires some coding experience
10-27-2010, 03:35 AM #95
Cpt.S
Banned
Ya you use the sdk and eclipse to make apps. You can't edit your app inventor app with it though. You will have to make it again with the sdk. That requires some coding experience

Hmm I have very little Java.
No way possible to edit the logo made with AI ?
10-27-2010, 03:40 AM #96
fightinillini94
Climbing up the ladder
Hmm I have very little Java.
No way possible to edit the logo made with AI ?

Its in this tut Winky Winky You must login or register to view this content.
10-27-2010, 04:45 AM #97
Cpt.S
Banned
Its in this tut Winky Winky You must login or register to view this content.

Just tired that and the file's are red =/
10-27-2010, 12:02 PM #98
fightinillini94
Climbing up the ladder
Just tired that and the file's are red =/

What do you mean?
10-27-2010, 01:31 PM #99
Cpt.S
Banned
What do you mean?

I tried to change the picture and the files were red, I got them green but I didn't get that second file like that tutorial said I would.
10-27-2010, 08:50 PM #100
fightinillini94
Climbing up the ladder
I tried to change the picture and the files were red, I got them green but I didn't get that second file like that tutorial said I would.

ya i just tried it and it didnt work for me.it wouldnt install on the phone. google said they are gonna implement a feature to change the icon and export it to the market so hopefully that occurs soon
Edit: do you mind if i make the app using the sdk and eclipse so it could be exported to the market properly?
Last edited by fightinillini94 ; 10-27-2010 at 10:55 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo