10-21-2010, 02:54 AM #1
Cpt.S
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R7Bdpn4Cns[/ame]

^^ Old video of v1.8.2 - v2.0 video will be up shortly

Fix the NGU logo, Its now transparent :y:
Added warning once you click the app, Just tell's you that you need internet connection.

Now a couple of thing you'll need to know before even thinking about installing it.
First, You'll need to already be signed in to NGU with your phone and make sure your phone remembers you.

So..
On your phone go to the internet.
Go to NGU.
Sign in but tick the box "remember me"
Close the internet.

1. Copy the APK file (NGU App) you want to install to your phone's memory card and insert the card into your Android phone.
  2. Go to Android Market and search for the Apps Installer application.
  3. Open it and click on the Install button.
  4. After it is installed, just open it. It will show you all the APK files stored directly in the root directory of your memory card.
    Just click on the application you want to install and it will be installed.

Now you'll see it in your app's.

Next app v2.X ?:

Totally up to you guys Winky Winky

You must login or register to view this content.

[multipage= Drackos Tutorial]
All Credit to Cpt.S, I was only the tester =D.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

The reason I am posting this is because at first I ran into a few problems downloading the app from my computer, but I sorted them out quickly.

After you download the .APK to your computer, be sure to plug in your Android via USB. Usually your computer will not automatically read your phone. To solve this, go to the hidden menu at the very top of your phone's home screen and pull it down. Select USB connected.

After selecting that hit "Turn On USB Storage".

Now your computer will read your phone :y:.

Now copy and paste the .APK into the main folder of your droid. Now you need to download the App instaler from the App Market on the Droid.

Search "App installer". Type that exactly!

Select the one that looks like a cardboard box is being opened. After that open it up and select the .APK.

You have downloaded NGU's First SB app Happy. Now use Cpt.S's tutorial on how to use it.

Once again all credits to Cpt.S for creating it Smile I just wanted to clear some things up.
Last edited by Cpt.S ; 10-26-2010 at 12:17 AM.

The following 36 users say thank you to Cpt.S for this useful post:

-Syed-, acklamjoshua, Ada Wong, AdamUK, amplif1er, Boris Johnson, Cryptic, djamp789., Drackos, effinTyler, Fionn, garybrady_09, Gobz, HitMarkerHeaven, Howdoh, itzzJake, Jayy, Killakk, Lepp-, Mighty Jebuz, Mr. Wood, MrJC, nAb_PwNeR, Night Wolf, maddenking1234, OFWGKTA, Pope Bono, Reaper, Sir, snirtox, Spartan Gunney, Winty, wuptdo, xMacMiller, xX_pedusky_Xx
10-21-2010, 07:56 PM #20
Originally posted by Jayy View Post
why won't my computer install my phone onto it ?

Make sure to turn on "USB Storage". That way your computer can read that your phone is plugged in and gives you access to the SD card. From there just copy and paste the APK file Happy.
10-21-2010, 08:22 PM #21
Cpt.S
Banned
Originally posted by drackos View Post
Make sure to turn on "USB Storage". That way your computer can read that your phone is plugged in and gives you access to the SD card. From there just copy and paste the APK file Happy.

Stick around, I've got v1.4 already..
Just adding the forum's (you'll see Winky Winky) then I'll be uploading !
10-21-2010, 09:31 PM #22
Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post
Stick around, I've got v1.4 already..
Just adding the forum's (you'll see Winky Winky) then I'll be uploading !

Damn you work fast Smile. Its not only fast but your improving them as well Smile.
10-21-2010, 10:49 PM #23
Cpt.S
Banned
Thanks, Now I just need idea's for v2.0 xD

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Damn you work fast Smile. Its not only fast but your improving them as well Smile.

You'll need to re-download, I forgot to add the "bug and idea" link.
But if you download it now I've edited it.
10-21-2010, 11:35 PM #24
Thanks, Now I just need idea's for v2.0 xD

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

You'll need to re-download, I forgot to add the "bug and idea" link.
But if you download it now I've edited it.

I'll download it again soon. You should add in NGU's Twitter page just incase the site is down.
10-21-2010, 11:44 PM #25
Cpt.S
Banned
I'll download it again soon. You should add in NGU's Twitter page just incase the site is down.

I'll add that :y:
I'll also be adding a NGU YouTube button too + A subscribe button Smile

anything else?
10-21-2010, 11:46 PM #26
I'll add that :y:
I'll also be adding a NGU YouTube button too + A subscribe button Smile

anything else?

Hmm maybe contact information for admins incase something happens and they are offline. Or if you are banned by mistake (Axiom's scenario) then at least you can contact them to sort it all out.

Just an idea though.
10-21-2010, 11:48 PM #27
Cpt.S
Banned
Hmm maybe contact information for admins incase something happens and they are offline. Or if you are banned by mistake (Axiom's scenario) then at least you can contact them to sort it all out.

Just an idea though.

I could make a "Contact" button.
When they click it, It sends A email to one of the admins.
BUT which admin.. I don't want their email's getting spammed.
10-21-2010, 11:55 PM #28
I could make a "Contact" button.
When they click it, It sends A email to one of the admins.
BUT which admin.. I don't want their email's getting spammed.

It should be the admin that is most active maybe. I don't know them too well so it would be your choice. Maybe you should ask them before adding them to the application. I suggest NP Carling...I see him on often...or rjive.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo