10-21-2010, 02:54 AM #1
Cpt.S
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R7Bdpn4Cns[/ame]

^^ Old video of v1.8.2 - v2.0 video will be up shortly

Fix the NGU logo, Its now transparent :y:
Added warning once you click the app, Just tell's you that you need internet connection.

Now a couple of thing you'll need to know before even thinking about installing it.
First, You'll need to already be signed in to NGU with your phone and make sure your phone remembers you.

So..
On your phone go to the internet.
Go to NGU.
Sign in but tick the box "remember me"
Close the internet.

1. Copy the APK file (NGU App) you want to install to your phone's memory card and insert the card into your Android phone.
  2. Go to Android Market and search for the Apps Installer application.
  3. Open it and click on the Install button.
  4. After it is installed, just open it. It will show you all the APK files stored directly in the root directory of your memory card.
    Just click on the application you want to install and it will be installed.

Now you'll see it in your app's.

Next app v2.X ?:

Totally up to you guys Winky Winky

You must login or register to view this content.

[multipage= Drackos Tutorial]
All Credit to Cpt.S, I was only the tester =D.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

The reason I am posting this is because at first I ran into a few problems downloading the app from my computer, but I sorted them out quickly.

After you download the .APK to your computer, be sure to plug in your Android via USB. Usually your computer will not automatically read your phone. To solve this, go to the hidden menu at the very top of your phone's home screen and pull it down. Select USB connected.

After selecting that hit "Turn On USB Storage".

Now your computer will read your phone :y:.

Now copy and paste the .APK into the main folder of your droid. Now you need to download the App instaler from the App Market on the Droid.

Search "App installer". Type that exactly!

Select the one that looks like a cardboard box is being opened. After that open it up and select the .APK.

You have downloaded NGU's First SB app Happy. Now use Cpt.S's tutorial on how to use it.

Once again all credits to Cpt.S for creating it Smile I just wanted to clear some things up.
Last edited by Cpt.S ; 10-26-2010 at 12:17 AM.

The following 36 users say thank you to Cpt.S for this useful post:

-Syed-, acklamjoshua, Ada Wong, AdamUK, amplif1er, Boris Johnson, Cryptic, djamp789., Drackos, effinTyler, Fionn, garybrady_09, Gobz, HitMarkerHeaven, Howdoh, itzzJake, Jayy, Killakk, Lepp-, Mighty Jebuz, Mr. Wood, MrJC, nAb_PwNeR, Night Wolf, maddenking1234, OFWGKTA, Pope Bono, Reaper, Sir, snirtox, Spartan Gunney, Winty, wuptdo, xMacMiller, xX_pedusky_Xx
10-21-2010, 03:19 AM #2
I just tested this on my phone. I confirm it works well Happy.

Excellent job Sherlock Happy.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

I put up a tutorial on how to get your computer to read your droid + using the App Installer.

Once again thank you so much Cpt.S Happy.

The following 2 users say thank you to Drackos for this useful post:

HitMarkerHeaven, mattbettiol
10-21-2010, 03:22 AM #3
Cpt.S
Banned
Originally posted by drackos View Post
I just tested this on my phone. I confirm it works well Happy.

Excellent job Sherlock Happy.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

I put up a tutorial on how to get your computer to read your droid + using the App Installer.

Once again thank you so much Cpt.S Happy.

Thanks, Like I said more is to come.. I just need to get into the swing.
And what do you mean you put up a tut on how to get your computer to read your droid + using the app installer?
10-21-2010, 03:23 AM #4
Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post
Thanks, Like I said more is to come.. I just need to get into the swing.
And what do you mean you put up a tut on how to get your computer to read your droid + using the app installer?

Some computers don't automatically read the droid unless you change a setting, which for some people is hard to find.
10-21-2010, 03:24 AM #5
Cpt.S
Banned
And where is that tut? xD
10-21-2010, 03:28 AM #6

Should be in the General Discussions lol. I'll edit my post and put the link in, or if you just want to put the link in your post you can.

Ohh and off topic but I PMed you. My school is shutting off my internet for the night soon so I won't be responding to PMs for a bit.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Ohh you made a multipage for it lol nevermind Happy. Lol
10-21-2010, 04:19 AM #7
Gaia
Former Staff
Isn't there any iTouch/iPhone apps for this? Sorry to sound nooby, I just don't know if it works on both
10-21-2010, 04:21 AM #8
CRaZyY
Banned
you should make a NGU full app so we dont have to use the browser...just make an entire easy to use idiot proof app!
10-21-2010, 04:30 AM #9
Cpt.S
Banned
Originally posted by crazyy View Post
you should make a NGU full app so we dont have to use the browser...just make an entire easy to use idiot proof app!

I could do that but for sime reason the apo wont let me open the ngu index url
10-21-2010, 04:31 AM #10
CRaZyY
Banned
I could do that but for sime reason the apo wont let me open the ngu index url

to bad...congrats on the SB though itll be good ill put on my droid 2morow TY! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo