02-23-2009, 07:58 PM #1
AgentJon
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY8OnLAOfS4"]YouTube - How to view blocked numbers[/ame]

Thank the thread Winky Winky

The following 7 users say thank you to AgentJon for this useful post:

Antones, dirtslinger31, drunkenrepublicn, Rage, Sniper6592
03-19-2009, 02:51 AM #11
NGUWhitey
NGU's OG
nice thanks for the share SPO.

-Whitey
03-27-2009, 10:26 PM #12
AgentJon
Former Staff
just tried it for my phone and it worked! lol.
03-31-2009, 11:33 AM #13
Default Avatar
Opec
Nope. Don't think so. Thanks.
04-02-2009, 12:45 PM #14
Dandyman2
The Only Krazy
i never get telemarketers... ever!
04-08-2009, 03:55 AM #15
Grimsley33
On Top of the Game
it works, but I saw this video like a month ago
04-08-2009, 04:45 PM #16
maryberry01
1 L13K W4FFL35.
NOOO WAY.
I did this last month because I was tired of my brother and even my asshole ex getting his friends to crank call me and shit, so a friend told me about TrapCall and I thought it sounded good so I decided to try it.
It worked maybe two times, but then after that, whenever I would deny a blocked phone call it would just go away. Wouldn't ring again or anything.
And if I wasn't near my phone at all, my friend Chelsea said it would ring maybe 15 times and go to voicemail, then hang up.
Which its obviously not supposed to do.
Then one time I was on the phone with a friend for like 12 minutes, and it made a bunch of really weird noises like someone was ****ing choking to death or something, and ended the call.
I called him back and he said he had heard it too, and I know he didn't do it, so I was just really ****ing weirded out by all the shit I was getting from TrapCall so I went to the website to cancel my service and delete my account.
What I'm pretty sure happens is even if you DO answer the phone, all those numbers you type in allow them access to your phone, so they actually have access to your active ingoing and outgoing phone calls. I'm about to go back to the website and really read through the Terms&Conditions, and then I'll come back and tell you what it says.
Bottom line is, I really do NOT recommend ANYONE do this!
Not if you care about your privacy!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo