12-22-2010, 11:54 AM #1
zspark
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

So you just bought an Android Device, or maybe you already own one?

Well here is my Complete Guide to you new 'toy' because your phone is no longer a phone.

So lets start with our first Section and head over the the next page.

[multipage=Applications.]

Applications.

Everyone loves Apps, even the word is fun to say, but there are so many. So you need to know the best apps for you new device and this is my 'Must have list'.

You must login or register to view this content.: Is the most popular hand held game at the momment, it is a great game to play through and is constantly updated.

Originally posted by another user
The survival of the Angry Birds is at stake. Dish out revenge on the greedy pigs who stole their eggs. Use the unique powers of each bird to destroy the pigs’ fortresses. Angry Birds features challenging physics-based gameplay and hours of replay value. Each of the 195 levels requires logic, skill, and force to solve.

You must login or register to view this content.: Is another Market, a place to get Apps. AppBrain has some cool features like learning which Apps are suited to you, and has filters.. Which is very Helpful.

Best way to find new apps on Android.

Make the Android market usable, and find your next favorite app, live wallpaper or widget:
- App recommendations
- Hot apps of the day
- Find apps with a price drop
- Share apps (eg twitter/facebook)
- Browse on You must login or register to view this content. and install apps with a sync instead of barcode scanner

You must login or register to view this content.: Is one of the first apps i ever bought, and i have never regretted it. it is a App that gives you a nicer Clock Widget, with thousands of skins to choose from. this is well worth the buy.

Beautiful set of Widgets containing clocks, weather and toggle widgets with skins supports!

- 4 days Weather Forecast based on Google weather or Accuweather, with Geolocation support, automatic sunset/sunrise

- More than 15 nice Weather Animations (rain, storm, etc) for your pleasure.

- Nice toggle widgets for Wifi, Bluetooth, Mobile, Brightness, GPS (shortcut), Silent, Vibrate, Plane Mode, 4G, Rotate, Pattern (below android 2.2) and a Timed Silence!

- More than 375 FREE Skins to changes the look and feel of you clock, weather icons or toggle buttons !

- Many options in order to create your own experience!

See why it is the best Android widgets and the only choice for thousands of users!

You must login or register to view this content.: This is a great App for a laugh with a large community that posts new jokes every day.

Have a laugh at thousands of funny jokes, and add your own.
- Thousands of Free Funny Jokes in many categories (Chuck Norris Facts, Yo Momma jokes, dirty jokes, blonde jokes, riddles,..)
- Send jokes via SMS, text message, Twitter or Facebook
- Add your own funny comment on jokes

You must login or register to view this content.: is a great App to save battery and CPU usage. This is a MUST HAVE.

If You want to for Development purposes and take full responsibility for it you can download all Paid apps You must login or register to view this content. for free.. Winky Winky

Lets move on to Rooting Phones.

[multipage=Root]

Before we get started, I want to explain what “rooting” is. When you root your phone, you gain “superuser” privileges to the Android operating system. When you are using a stock device, you have the equivalent of “guest” privileges. If you are familiar with any Linux operating system, you know that the superuser privilege allows you to gain access to administrative rights. You must login or register to view this content.

Rooting should only be done if you need to do it, once a phone is rooted it breaks its warranty and leaves the phone open to being bricked. Unless you need to DONT ROOT YOUR PHONE!

So why should you root your phone?
Well you can aply a lagfix to make your phone smoother.
You can Jailbreak your Ps3 (our next part of this tutorial)
You can give Apps the ability to do more with your phone by giving them access to normally blocked sections of your phone.

So now that we have decided to Root our phone how do we do it?

You must login or register to view this content. is the ONLY trusted method i have found to one click root any Android.

For more information go to this link here:

That is the Generic way to root your phone, for a phone specific Tutorial contact me and i will add that to this section for you.

[multipage=JailBreaking With Android]

So you want to Jailbreak your ps3 with your android?

First off this is your phone your risking by doing this and i recommend buying a seperate device to do this.

But your going to do it anyway so here is a guide so you can do it right.

First Root your phone, easily done in the previous tutorial.

Now check if your phone is compatible You must login or register to view this content.

Step 1: Download the You must login or register to view this content., and extract it using an unzipping software like 7zip or WinRAR.

Step 2: Now extract the file named “N1-CM6-PSFreedom.tar.gz” (using the aforementioned software above) and copy the contents of that to your Android phone’s microSD card.

Step 3: Also copy the file named “PS3-signed.zip” and “PS3-no-more-signed.zip” to your microSD card and reboot your phone into recovery console.

Step 4: Once you reboot, flash “PS3-signed.zip” on your phone and reboot it.

Step 5: Use a terminal app (You must login or register to view this content.) to type in the following:

cd /mnt/sdcard
su
insmod psfreedom.ko

Step 6: Switch off your PS3:

* For PS3 Fat Model: switch off from back
* For PS3 Slim Model: unplug console from wall.

Now connect your Android phone via USB.

Step 7: Turn on your PS3 and press the power button followed by eject button in quick succession.

Step 8: BOOM! Your Sony PlayStation 3 is now hacked with an Android phone! You should see “Install Package Files” under Game on the Cross Media Bar (PS3’s UI), this will confirm that your PS3 is now hacked.

Thanks to this You must login or register to view this content. for the copy/paste because i like using resources?

[multipage=Final Notes]

Thats it for now, if you want a tutorial on anything else just ask i will do it, this is all i could think of for now. Please leave thanks and rep it will be GREATLY appreicated Smile - Zsharp
Last edited by zspark ; 12-22-2010 at 12:05 PM.

The following user thanked zspark for this useful post:

-Lazy-
12-22-2010, 06:01 PM #2
-Lazy-
thanks great guide.
12-22-2010, 11:55 PM #3
zspark
Haxor!
Originally posted by Sneaky
thanks great guide.

Thanks for the feedback. Happy
anything i could add to make it better?