12-27-2010, 10:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
What network is your phone on?
There's many networks out there and it's a constant battle between these mobile phone companies. There's so much money in the mobile industry and there's much phone products available one of which being the network your on.

My favourite
There's so many networks as stated above. In my opinion my favourite network is Orange even though I'm on Vodafone. I've owned a phone in the past under the Orange network and it's perfect. There's much to Orange and there deals are really good and eye catching, A really good network that I recommend to anyone looking for a good network.

The following 7 users say thank you to iNexus for this useful post:

-Andre-, -Luis7uarez-, Codi360, Mr. Wood, skitterz, xModGodx, Yacole
01-05-2011, 06:03 AM #11
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Canada on Sasktel. Saskatchewan residents only nigguh.

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Originally posted by Dexa View Post
US / AT&T and it is terrible. Hoping for the iPhone to be available on ANY other service soon.

iPhones can be on any 3g+ network. You just have to order off apple.com and then you have to get your providers sim card and put it in. Just take it to your nearest providers. I have the iPhone 4 on sasktel. And you can't get sasktel unless your in Saskatchewan Canada.

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

US / AT&T and it is terrible. Hoping for the iPhone to be available on ANY other service soon.

iPhones can be on any 3g+ network. You just have to order off apple.com and then you have to get your providers sim card and put it in. Just take it to your nearest providers. I have the iPhone 4 on sasktel. And you can't get sasktel unless your in Saskatchewan Canada.
01-05-2011, 06:13 AM #12
MarioDaKid
.:SwagTeam or Die:.
Sadly my phone is on MetroPCS aka Metro Piece of shitt. lol. Verizon is my favorite. Best phones and great coverage & Verizon is also the only company who offers 4G in my area so yeaa lol
01-05-2011, 03:49 PM #13
Dexa
Integral Cog
Originally posted by Fail View Post
Canada on Sasktel. Saskatchewan residents only nigguh.

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Not in the U.S.
01-05-2011, 03:53 PM #14
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Not in the U.S.

Really? That is gay but when you order directly off there website they don't come with a sim card then you just go buy a sim card from your 3g+ provider and insert it. It should work with any 3g+ provider?
01-05-2011, 04:06 PM #15
Really? That is gay but when you order directly off there website they don't come with a sim card then you just go buy a sim card from your 3g+ provider and insert it. It should work with any 3g+ provider?

Not all carriers in the US use sim cards, Verizon is one of them. That being said there is supposed to be a version of the iPhone for Verizon coming soon. Also T-mobile and ATT are on different frequencies for 3g. If you take an iPhone and try to put it on t-mobile you will only be able to get edge. IMO at this point you are better off going with Android anyway!
01-05-2011, 04:10 PM #16
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by stickerbob View Post
Not all carriers in the US use sim cards, Verizon is one of them. That being said there is supposed to be a version of the iPhone for Verizon coming soon. Also T-mobile and ATT are on different frequencies for 3g. If you take an iPhone and try to put it on t-mobile you will only be able to get edge. IMO at this point you are better off going with Android anyway!

Oh so then any 3g+ network that uses simcards.
01-05-2011, 05:35 PM #17
Dexa
Integral Cog
Non U.S. iPhones are unlocked. They are locked to AT&T in the U.S. If you take the sim card out and put in a sim from any other provider, it will not work. You can jailbreak and unlock it, but like others have said, it's not a perfect solution. Since I have an iPad now it may be the motivation I need to get an android. I mean te ipad is just a big unlocked iPhone.
01-06-2011, 02:56 PM #18
Oh so then any 3g+ network that uses simcards.

Yes, it will work on any carrier as long as the phone is carrier unlocked. It will only get 3g on ATT, any others will be edge only.
01-08-2011, 03:49 AM #19
Verizon droid

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo