12-29-2010, 10:40 PM #1
Josh.
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay guys, so I saw a tutorial on how to get free paid android apps, and it looked a little sloppy to me, and I have found some easier ways, so I decided that I would re write it for the benefit of you.

What You Need :
Android Phone [ Obviously ]
A USB cord connecting your computer to your Android Phone
A desire for apps that are paid in the Android Market
A IQ higher than 10.

Tutorial

1. Your gonna need to find an app on the Android Market. Any paid app will do, as the internet has most.

2. Once you find an app you like, your going to go to your computer, go to google, or any other search engine you prefer and type in the app name, followed by "apk" ( this is the file extension for android apps )
So say you want Beautiful Widget, your going to go to google, type in " Beautiful Widget Apk "

3. Once you find a working download, your obviously going to download the file. Watch out for the virus sites, they should be easy to find. I recommend rapidshare, megaupload, or mediafire. Filestube is good, but you have to look at the links and make sure they are not virus sites.

4. Download the file and put it somewhere where your gonna remember where it is.

5. Go on your phone, and download Astro File Manager ( I find it works the easiest )

6. Connect your phone to your computer

7. Your gonna wanna go to My Computer, and look for the USB port that your phone is plugged into. Next your going to mount your phone.

8. Open that file up on your computer.

9. Open the file that also holds your app that was downloaded.

10. Drag your app into your phone folder, into a file that your going to remember once you get to your phone. I normally use downloads.

11. Unplug the USB

12. Go into the Astro File Manager on your phone, and go to the file you placed the app in, and then click on it, and download.

Please Thank / Rep If I Helped.
12-30-2010, 07:28 PM #2
This will work. I would not suggest that unless you are willing to take the risk. This will only get more common with pirated apps.

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo