01-29-2011, 05:48 PM #1
Cudder
Read My Mind
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
THIS WORKS FOR ALL ANDROID PHONES

I came across a demonoid torrent that was labeled droid app pack and they worked when I installed them so heres a quick tut for anyone who doesnt know how to get free apps. I'll provide you with a hotfile link because I dont think too many people are on demonoid

1. Download 'Astro File Manager' from the market. Just get the free version, you'll be able to get the pro version for free when youre done.

2. Download the app pack. You can also get other apps or packs for free but i'll get into that later. Download this:
You must login or register to view this content.

3. Open the file with winrar, choose any app from the list and extract the .apk file from it. Put it on your desktop for now and we'll come back for it later

4. Connect your droid to your PC via USB mass storage and get to the external sd card. Create a folder called 'APPS' within the SD card and put the .apk file from your desktop into the 'APPS' folder you just created

5. Disconnect your droid from your PC and open up Astro. Find the 'APPS' folder you just made within your SD card and open the .apk file by clicking on it, and when prompted choose to open it with app manager, then hit install, voila! Make sure you are able to install third party software (if not you will be redirected to your settings and given the option to change that setting) and then hit install, voila again!

To get apps not included in that app pack you can either:
1. Torrent a different app pack
2. Find another app pack from a file hosting site
3. Google the name of the app you want and include apk after it. So if you wanted Doodle Jump you'd type in 'Awesome faceoodle Jump afk' and find a link.

EASIER VERSION:
Download this (this link works directly from an android phone too): You must login or register to view this content.
This app is an alternative to the android market and is for the most part an exact clone but all the paid apps are free when you download them! Now you wont have to move files, just install it like any other app. Follow the same instructions above to install the apk and enjoy!
Originally posted by another user
Orignally Posted By: SirBlazeAlot
Yo Applanet is the SHIT. Everything is PRO versions and marked down from original price to 0$/ all cracked FULL version apps!

I <3 you man , nohomo.

There you go, if you have questions quote me and i'll get back to you, this wasnt a copy and paste or a rephrased tutorial from another site this is all me *pats himself on the back

Sorry if this is a repost, nothing came up in my search

Btw if this gets a lot of attention i'll post up a picture tutorial
Last edited by Cudder ; 01-31-2011 at 07:53 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Cudder for this useful post:

Dopey, Mr cake man, qkopl, SirBlazeAlot, TheRandomGuy128
01-30-2011, 02:54 AM #2
Dopey
NGU :/
Thanks man this shit is sweet
01-30-2011, 04:36 AM #3
thanks dude this is a great tutorial
01-30-2011, 06:16 AM #4
These are the kind of tutorials that are worthy of rep, real tutorials that are helpful, not copied and pasted black ops news that somehow gets NGT like 500 rep per copy and paste.

The following user thanked MATT23116 for this useful post:

.Requiem.
01-30-2011, 08:46 PM #5
SirBlazeAlot
I ROCK like a fossil
Appreciate this man.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Cant get the mp3 online pro to download songs though. Unsuccessful download every song :(
01-30-2011, 10:33 PM #6
TheRandomGuy128
Hates Grammar Nazis
Originally posted by Cudder View Post
THIS WORKS FOR ALL ANDROID PHONES

I came across a demonoid torrent that was labeled droid app pack and they worked when I installed them so heres a quick tut for anyone who doesnt know how to get free apps. I'll provide you with a hotfile link because I dont think too many people are on demonoid

1. Download 'Astro File Manager' from the market. Just get the free version, you'll be able to get the pro version for free when youre done.

2. Download the app pack. You can also get other apps or packs for free but i'll get into that later. Download this:
You must login or register to view this content.

3. Open the file with winrar, choose any app from the list and extract the .apk file from it. Put it on your desktop for now and we'll come back for it later

4. Connect your droid to your PC via USB mass storage and get to the external sd card. Create a folder called 'APPS' within the SD card and put the .apk file from your desktop into the 'APPS' folder you just created

5. Disconnect your droid from your PC and open up Astro. Find the 'APPS' folder you just made within your SD card and open the .apk file by clicking on it, and when prompted choose to open it with app manager, then hit install, voila! Make sure you are able to install third party software (if not you will be redirected to your settings and given the option to change that setting) and then hit install, voila again!

To get apps not included in that app pack you can either:
1. Torrent a different app pack
2. Find another app pack from a file hosting site
3. Google the name of the app you want and include apk after it. So if you wanted Doodle Jump you'd type in 'Awesome faceoodle Jump afk' and find a link.

There you go, if you have questions quote me and i'll get back to you, this wasnt a copy and paste or a rephrased tutorial from another site this is all me *pats himself on the back

Sorry if this is a repost, nothing came up in my search

Btw if this gets a lot of attention i'll post up a picture tutorial

I don't know if I can say the website but I highly recommend going to ipmart-forum.com to get your apps they literally have every app there
01-30-2011, 10:39 PM #7
ciunas
Insert User Title Here
I use a website called 4shared. It downloads straight to my Android and I can install from there no need for a pcSmile
01-31-2011, 12:21 AM #8
Cudder
Read My Mind
Originally posted by Prabs95 View Post
thanks dude this is a great tutorial

Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
These are the kind of tutorials that are worthy of rep, real tutorials that are helpful, not copied and pasted black ops news that somehow gets NGT like 500 rep per copy and paste.

Originally posted by SirBlazeAlot View Post
Appreciate this man.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Cant get the mp3 online pro to download songs though. Unsuccessful download every song :(

Originally posted by TheRandomGuy128 View Post
I don't know if I can say the website but I highly recommend going to ipmart-forum.com to get your apps they literally have every app there

Originally posted by sh View Post
I use a website called 4shared. It downloads straight to my Android and I can install from there no need for a pcSmile

Check the tut again under 'easier version', I linked you guys to an app that works exactly like the android market but everything is free

The following user thanked Cudder for this useful post:

TheRandomGuy128
01-31-2011, 03:44 AM #9
SirBlazeAlot
I ROCK like a fossil
Yo Applanet is the SHIT. Everything is PRO versions and marked down from original price to 0$/ all cracked FULL version apps!

I <3 you man , nohomo.
02-01-2011, 01:43 AM #10
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post

Amen, so true. He has a picture that says thank me and I was like don't ask for rep on your shitty thread, and he was like I'm not fag. Haha also love your sig.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo