02-10-2011, 10:01 PM #1
zacgt
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi Smile
I've been thinking about getting a new smartphone, mainly because I've never had one before (good ol' pad and keys Winky Winky) however I've been considering getting either the iphone 4 or the htc desire but i cant choose /facepalm and of course...there are other phones that i dont know of which may be better? please voice your opinions Happy

also could someone please tell me if you can put your own music on the iphone? as someone told me its quite limited and you have to buy music from the store and cant put your own on? I may be wrong (hopefully because I like my free music Winky Winky)

Anyway please could i get some nice helpful replys? thank you Smile
02-10-2011, 10:13 PM #2
Mugen904
-Bosna u Srcu-
Originally posted by zacgt View Post
hi Smile
I've been thinking about getting a new smartphone, mainly because I've never had one before (good ol' pad and keys Winky Winky) however I've been considering getting either the iphone 4 or the htc desire but i cant choose /facepalm and of course...there are other phones that i dont know of which may be better? please voice your opinions Happy

also could someone please tell me if you can put your own music on the iphone? as someone told me its quite limited and you have to buy music from the store and cant put your own on? I may be wrong (hopefully because I like my free music Winky Winky)

Anyway please could i get some nice helpful replys? thank you Smile

Ill take iphone over any smart phone now, yes you can just download music onto your phone from one of those p2p websites
02-10-2011, 10:17 PM #3
zacgt
Save Point
Originally posted by Mugen904 View Post
Ill take iphone over any smart phone now, yes you can just download music onto your phone from one of those p2p websites

thanks Smile thats 1-0 to the iphone Smile

can you give me some more infomation on p2p websites? yes im an iphone noob Smile
02-10-2011, 10:24 PM #4
Mugen904
-Bosna u Srcu-
Here's one video for you

The following user thanked Mugen904 for this useful post:

zacgt
02-11-2011, 04:01 PM #5
zacgt
Save Point
Originally posted by Mugen904 View Post
Here's one video for you

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks thats very useful Smile however is there anyway to directly put your own music that you've downloaded off the internet straight on the phone? like just a drag an drop way? thanks again

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo