02-15-2011, 02:01 AM #1
SMD goon
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, I am not sure which phone to get.
The 2 choices are the: Verizon IPhone 4
Or: Samsung Galaxy S2
iPhone pros: App store, has a name well-known, good phone
Samsung Galaxy S2 pros: huge 4.3 inch LED screen, dual core processor, lighting fast, thinner than the iPhone, in all ways better, swype

I would immediately get the galaxy s2 but I want to know; is the Android market filled with good games like the iPhone? I know it is not better but is it decent to get good games?

Please help!!
02-15-2011, 02:03 AM #2
Mugen904
-Bosna u Srcu-
Originally posted by SMD
Hey NGU, I am not sure which phone to get.
The 2 choices are the: Verizon IPhone 4
Or: Samsung Galaxy S2
iPhone pros: App store, has a name well-known, good phone
Samsung Galaxy S2 pros: huge 4.3 inch LED screen, dual core processor, lighting fast, thinner than the iPhone, in all ways better, swype

I would immediately get the galaxy s2 but I want to know; is the Android market filled with good games like the iPhone? I know it is not better but is it decent to get good games?

Please help!!

Samsung galaxy is good
02-15-2011, 02:06 AM #3
SMD goon
I am error
Originally posted by Mugen904 View Post
Samsung galaxy is good

I know it is good because I've used my friends.. But I want to know is the android market good because that influences my decision by like 60% lol I have an iPad and in fact am using it to type right now so I love the app store but is the market good:mudkip:
02-16-2011, 09:22 AM #4
IStabLikeOJ
Save Point
Originally posted by SMD
I know it is good because I've used my friends.. But I want to know is the android market good because that influences my decision by like 60% lol I have an iPad and in fact am using it to type right now so I love the app store but is the market good:mudkip:

I have an iPad and a Samsung galaxy tab.. I like the galaxy better. AndroidOS is so much better than iOS in my opinion.. There is just unlimited possibilities with it. The market does have good games to. All the ones that you would like to see on the app store except a few. And unlike the app store market has apps that apple would never approve.
02-20-2011, 10:03 PM #5
My friends have the galaxy s and they say its a great phone i had a iPhone 3Gs and it was great . . . till it broke.

The following user thanked Ashley-- for this useful post:

ThyagoPS3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo