06-07-2011, 07:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); IS ANYONE LOOKING FOR A CUSOM ROM FOR THEIR PHONE?

If you are looking for some quality custom roms, list your device and i'll send a few links for you to try out.
07-05-2011, 10:42 AM #20
zhypersonic
Pixie Lott does not know iOS.
Lol, hes not making these Roms, hes just searching on XDA, everyone can do this, and to the guy who asked for the Sense 3 Roms, wait a lil bit more they to buggy, i had 2 of them on my Phone.. they are gross =[s

The following user thanked zhypersonic for this useful post:

xX_UmP45_Xx
07-05-2011, 11:14 AM #21
MarioDaKid
.:SwagTeam or Die:.
Originally posted by zhypersonic View Post
Lol, hes not making these Roms, hes just searching on XDA, everyone can do this, and to the guy who asked for the Sense 3 Roms, wait a lil bit more they to buggy, i had 2 of them on my Phone.. they are gross =[s

Not to be a dickhead or anything, but the whole point of this thread is to RECOMMEND roms, not to make roms for people lol.
07-05-2011, 03:06 PM #22
zhypersonic
Originally posted by MarioDaKid View Post
Not to be a dickhead or anything, but the whole point of this thread is to RECOMMEND roms, not to make roms for people lol.

Every Guy who got a lil Brain, would use XDA himself. Smile u just tryin to get Rep, arent ya? Smile
07-05-2011, 09:30 PM #23
MarioDaKid
Every Guy who got a lil Brain, would use XDA himself. Smile u just tryin to get Rep, arent ya? Smile

Yeaaa, but not everyone has the time and penitence to look through and test all the roms :P. Shhhhh, don't let them know about the rep lmaoo jk. Ive barely gotten any rep from this thread lol.
07-06-2011, 11:35 AM #24
zhypersonic
Yeaaa, but not everyone has the time and penitence to look through and test all the roms :P. Shhhhh, don't let them know about the rep lmaoo jk. Ive barely gotten any rep from this thread lol.

i tried tons of roms, takes like 30 mins. everyone who wants a " Custom Rom " should test them. yeai know these kids are just leechers. i made a few threads in android Section. only Leechers..

The following user thanked zhypersonic for this useful post:

xX_UmP45_Xx
07-07-2011, 01:54 PM #25
Do you ever use cyanogen mod nightlies ?
07-08-2011, 12:08 AM #26
MarioDaKid
i tried tons of roms, takes like 30 mins. everyone who wants a " Custom Rom " should test them. yeai know these kids are just leechers. i made a few threads in android Section. only Leechers..

Yeaa custom roms usually take a week or so to test, at least for me. Also my phone isn't android native, so 99% of the roms are custom, which can be a pain in the ass sometimes.
07-08-2011, 01:11 PM #27
zhypersonic
Yeaa custom roms usually take a week or so to test, at least for me. Also my phone isn't android native, so 99% of the roms are custom, which can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

What phone u got ?

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Originally posted by Xx View Post
Do you ever use cyanogen mod nightlies ?

If u mean TyphooN CyanogenMod7 Nightly, Than Yes, i had this Rom on my Phone. Why?

BTW, Quote me, so i can replay faster. Smile
07-09-2011, 09:44 AM #28
MarioDaKid
What phone u got ?

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

If u mean TyphooN CyanogenMod7 Nightly, Than Yes, i had this Rom on my Phone. Why?

BTW, Quote me, so i can replay faster. Smile

I have the HTC HD2.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo