06-07-2011, 07:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); IS ANYONE LOOKING FOR A CUSOM ROM FOR THEIR PHONE?

If you are looking for some quality custom roms, list your device and i'll send a few links for you to try out.
06-20-2011, 12:31 AM #2
Daddy
[move][hide]:fa:[/hi
Im Gunna Get A Samsung 4G Galaxay Next Week. Rom ?
06-20-2011, 02:39 AM #3
AgentDragonPig
BLoODz-DrAgOn
Originally posted by Xx View Post
IS ANYONE LOOKING FOR A CUSOM ROM FOR THEIR PHONE?

If you are looking for some quality custom roms, list your device and i'll send a few links for you to try out.

BEST battery-saving ROM for Samsung Epic 4G?
06-20-2011, 05:14 AM #4
MarioDaKid
.:SwagTeam or Die:.
Originally posted by AgentDragonPig View Post
BEST battery-saving ROM for Samsung Epic 4G?

Well umm Im not suppose to be the one doing this, but I would recommend You must login or register to view this content..

FYI, I work part time at my brother's cell phone store, where we flash dozen of deices daily.

The following 2 users say thank you to MarioDaKid for this useful post:

AgentDragonPig, Droppyy
06-20-2011, 10:13 PM #5
AgentDragonPig
BLoODz-DrAgOn
Originally posted by MarioDaKid View Post
Well umm Im not suppose to be the one doing this, but I would recommend You must login or register to view this content..

FYI, I work part time at my brother's cell phone store, where we flash dozen of deices daily.

thanks for the tip man! in average.... how much battery life will this get me? thanks!
and.... which is Your personal favorite ROM? =D
06-21-2011, 01:26 AM #6
MarioDaKid
Originally posted by AgentDragonPig View Post
thanks for the tip man! in average.... how much battery life will this get me? thanks!
and.... which is Your personal favorite ROM? =D

No problem, we are all here to learn from each other =)

I don't personally own the device, but uhh I flashed this rom about twice already, and I usually don't have to charge the phone until the customer picks it up the next day. Keep in mind I don't use the device though. The phone does still run data in the background and receives notifications, ect.

I actually own an HD2, and I don't really have a "favorite rom", but I usually try to go with plain roms, such as the Nexus one roms. By plain I mean no Manufacturer overlay, such as sense or touchwiz. Reason being that, the overlays tend to slow down the phone and use more battery. Thats why I prefer the plain roms. Its all a matter of testing though.

The following 2 users say thank you to MarioDaKid for this useful post:

AgentDragonPig, Droppyy
06-22-2011, 12:40 AM #7
alenahuz
Save Point
hey man i have a lg optimus one adroid 2.2 and i wanted a app to crack passwords do ypu no of something like this?

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

don't worry i won't do bad stuff with it but i want your opinion on a app iwifihack.apk some people say that it's fake but i found someone who said actually was able to download it e posted the link to download but i wasn't able to see because i wasn't registered and then my mother shueted down the computer and a lost the site so i'm trying to find it again
06-22-2011, 09:38 PM #8
AgentDragonPig
BLoODz-DrAgOn
Originally posted by MarioDaKid View Post
No problem, we are all here to learn from each other =)

I don't personally own the device, but uhh I flashed this rom about twice already, and I usually don't have to charge the phone until the customer picks it up the next day. Keep in mind I don't use the device though. The phone does still run data in the background and receives notifications, ect.

I actually own an HD2, and I don't really have a "favorite rom", but I usually try to go with plain roms, such as the Nexus one roms. By plain I mean no Manufacturer overlay, such as sense or touchwiz. Reason being that, the overlays tend to slow down the phone and use more battery. Thats why I prefer the plain roms. Its all a matter of testing though.

ok. thanks man! you're just frikin awesome! (u shoulda done this thread xD)

The following user thanked AgentDragonPig for this useful post:

MarioDaKid
06-22-2011, 10:31 PM #9
ᴬustin_Powers
Do I make you horny?
Originally posted by Xx View Post
IS ANYONE LOOKING FOR A CUSOM ROM FOR THEIR PHONE?

Samsung Impression
06-23-2011, 07:45 AM #10
MarioDaKid
Lol.Thanks & no problem.

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

Originally posted by alenahuz View Post
hey man i have a lg optimus one adroid 2.2 and i wanted a app to crack passwords do ypu no of something like this?

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

don't worry i won't do bad stuff with it but i want your opinion on a app iwifihack.apk some people say that it's fake but i found someone who said actually was able to download it e posted the link to download but i wasn't able to see because i wasn't registered and then my mother shueted down the computer and a lost the site so i'm trying to find it again

Ok. Umm ok are you looking to crack wifi passwords? or user account passwords? FYI they are both illegal lol

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

Originally posted by Powers View Post
Samsung Impression

Ummm sadly, there hasn't been much progress in flashing custom roms to your device yet. But here is a website that is dedicated to hacks & tricks for your phone though : You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked MarioDaKid for this useful post:

Droppyy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo