08-08-2011, 02:20 AM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I saw another thread You must login or register to view this content.and you could spoof your number also. Well I am going to show you guys one that is free.

You must login or register to view this content.

All you have to do is put in your number with the area code, your victims number with the area code and then the number that you want it to show up as for them. Once you have filled it all out hit the Try TeleSpoof button at the bottom. In about 5 seconds the number 888-289-153 should call you and say press1 to complete the call. Now it will show up as the number you typed in on their phone.

Ok, I am also going to show you something else. Just to let you know also, this is VERY illegal.

1. Put in your number
2. Put in your victim's number
3. Put your victim's number again for how it will show up

Now, if they don't answer you should be able to access their voicemail. So you can read old ones, or change it so it says "Hacked by Who Ever". (Don't suggest doing that)

Have fun!Winky Winky
08-08-2011, 03:46 AM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
Hey guys, I saw another thread You must login or register to view this content.and you could spoof your number also. Well I am going to show you guys one that is free.

You must login or register to view this content.

All you have to do is put in your number with the area code, your victims number with the area code and then the number that you want it to show up as for them. Once you have filled it all out hit the Try TeleSpoof button at the bottom. In about 5 seconds the number 888-289-153 should call you and say press1 to complete the call. Now it will show up as the number you typed in on their phone.

Ok, I am also going to show you something else. Just to let you know also, this is VERY illegal.

1. Put in your number
2. Put in your victim's number
3. Put your victim's number again for how it will show up

Now, if they don't answer you should be able to access their voicemail. So you can read old ones, or change it so it says "Hacked by Who Ever". (Don't suggest doing that)

Have fun!Winky Winky

Good thread, Does this work with in the UK though? ( not too sure it does )
08-08-2011, 04:13 PM #3
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Alt
Good thread, Does this work with in the UK though? ( not too sure it does )

I don't think so. You can try?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo