08-24-2011, 10:48 AM #1
finalmidnight
Mr. HappyTime
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, this is a serious warning. If your looking at droid phones, i recommend not buying the Droid HTC Incredible. I just got an HTC from my friend because my Droid X ended up getting water damage and i had no insurance. The Droid Incredible has okay battery life, but the reception is pretty much horrible. i would rather have a crackberry with a cracked screen and it freezing left and right. the phone service is complete garbage. It drops calls, i have people telling me they called me when i never got anything from them, text messages come late and sometimes my text messages won't send....i can't wait to get a new phone >.<
08-24-2011, 02:58 PM #2
-Lazy-
I've had an Htc incredible before and I had no problems idk why thats happening to you.
08-24-2011, 04:31 PM #3
zhypersonic
Pixie Lott does not know iOS.
Originally posted by finalmidnight View Post
Okay, this is a serious warning. If your looking at droid phones, i recommend not buying the Droid HTC Incredible. I just got an HTC from my friend because my Droid X ended up getting water damage and i had no insurance. The Droid Incredible has okay battery life, but the reception is pretty much horrible. i would rather have a crackberry with a cracked screen and it freezing left and right. the phone service is complete garbage. It drops calls, i have people telling me they called me when i never got anything from them, text messages come late and sometimes my text messages won't send....i can't wait to get a new phone >.<

Being Serious? It isnt the Phone.. its ur Provider.. Rofl..

The following 2 users say thank you to zhypersonic for this useful post:

Pope Bono, Cory
08-24-2011, 08:36 PM #4
Pope Bono
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Rab View Post
Being Serious? It isnt the Phone.. its ur Provider.. Rofl..

lulz, everything he said was wrong was all to do with his provider Gaspkay: I'm glad my provider is very generous, got free credit yesterday for doing absolutely nothing :carling:
08-25-2011, 07:23 AM #5
finalmidnight
Mr. HappyTime
You sure its verizon? i mean every other phone i had was great with service including my droid x and other previous phones....i did some research about it and noticed that i wasn't the only one having this problem....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo