Post: [ Delivered ] New + Completely Free : Android App For NextGenUpdate. Enjoy !
10-14-2011, 06:09 PM #1
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys. I've read a few threads on people wanting an app for NextGenUpdate because the load times and what not were slow.

Ex. You must login or register to view this content.

So I created this Android app for you guys. I dont know if it will help ( it was just something simple I seen how to do awhile back so figured I would give it a shot for you guys ) , but please leave comments and let me know if it does. I will make iPhone users one as well if this gets a good response.

Thanks

Couldnt put it on the Market since Im not a Develpoer of this site :(

Dowload here : You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan :

You must login or register to view this content.

You should be able to download straight from phone, but if not put it on your phones SD and install from there. Enjoy Awesome face
10-14-2011, 06:45 PM #2
TheRandomGuy128
Hates Grammar Nazis
Originally posted by Royalties View Post
Ok guys. I've read a few threads on people wanting an app for NextGenUpdate because the load times and what not were slow.

Ex. You must login or register to view this content.

So I created this Android app for you guys. I dont know if it will help ( it was just something simple I seen how to do awhile back so figured I would give it a shot for you guys ) , but please leave comments and let me know if it does. I will make iPhone users one as well if this gets a good response.

Thanks

Couldnt put it on the Market since Im not a Develpoer of this site :(

Dowload here : You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan :

You must login or register to view this content.

You should be able to download straight from phone, but if not put it on your phones SD and install from there. Enjoy Awesome face

did you use the app builder? if so damn it you beat me to it... (got pushed into pool with my droid so I stopped making it... as I now have a Blackberry)
10-14-2011, 06:57 PM #3
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
I downloaded this straight from my phone and installed it. I see no difference in this from using my browser. stare
10-14-2011, 10:29 PM #4
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by ryan1918 View Post
I downloaded this straight from my phone and installed it. I see no difference in this from using my browser. stare

He is basing it off of my suggestion for NGU to purchase VBulletin's mobile forum version of a site.
10-14-2011, 10:46 PM #5
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
He is basing it off of my suggestion for NGU to purchase VBulletin's mobile forum version of a site.

I think it was already purchased before and wouldn't work for some kind of reason. I think that's why we don't have it.
10-14-2011, 11:50 PM #6
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by ryan1918 View Post
I think it was already purchased before and wouldn't work for some kind of reason. I think that's why we don't have it.

Huh, odd then. Maybe contact customer support for that issue?
10-15-2011, 12:17 AM #7
HomelandSec
League Champion
^ Looks like the same thing when I installed it.
10-15-2011, 12:36 AM #8
Reilly
Bounty hunter
yeah same thing to me after I installed on my old handset
11-14-2011, 05:45 AM #9
FxPz-
Keeper
Same. :pedo:
12-02-2011, 09:44 PM #10
Suxh4rd2bu
Extreme Anarchist
NGU Used to be part of the tapatalk site which adds a small section of code to the site to allow for mobile browsing through the tapatalk app. I used it plenty of times but whoever codes the site removed the snippet. I can no longer access it through tapatalk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo