12-11-2011, 06:39 PM #1
punkybear2102
Level 2 trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Theres a few local groups on Facebook where you post pictures of stuff you want to sell/swap or request if anyone has blah blah blah for sale, I posted on one of these groups that I'd swap my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 for an iPhone 4 (Not a 4S) and I'm now wondering if this is an unresonable offer, my X10 is in amazing condition, screen looks perfect, only 1 mark and that is a bit of paint's been scratched off where some b**ch pushed me down the stairs at my school (i know, LoL)

EDIT: Please dont comment if you dont know the specs of any of these phones.
Last edited by punkybear2102 ; 12-11-2011 at 06:53 PM.
12-11-2011, 06:44 PM #2
PsYcHoSiS
Eatin' poopy
Yeah.. Unreasonable... Just IMO.
12-11-2011, 07:59 PM #3
xInfiniteX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by punkybear2102 View Post
Theres a few local groups on Facebook where you post pictures of stuff you want to sell/swap or request if anyone has blah blah blah for sale, I posted on one of these groups that I'd swap my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 for an iPhone 4 (Not a 4S) and I'm now wondering if this is an unresonable offer, my X10 is in amazing condition, screen looks perfect, only 1 mark and that is a bit of paint's been scratched off where some b**ch pushed me down the stairs at my school (i know, LoL)

EDIT: Please dont comment if you dont know the specs of any of these phones.

I don't think its unreasonable, but if your gonna do it make sure you get a iPhone 4 thats not scratched or cracked or w/e
12-11-2011, 08:01 PM #4
punkybear2102
Level 2 trustworthy
Originally posted by xInfiniteX View Post
I don't think its unreasonable, but if your gonna do it make sure you get a iPhone 4 thats not scratched or cracked or w/e
Ok, thanks Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo