Post: [FAQ][TUT] V6 SuperCharger Script: Make your phone FAST! [FIXLAG][SUPERSPEEDY]
04-03-2012, 02:40 AM #1
-{OVOXO}-
PSN: awong_
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you're on XDA, you probably know of this script, but I haven't seen it posted on here so I thought I would share. I have a Nexus S. It was fast before, but with this script, you can see a significant difference in Multitasking, Launcher speeds, battery time and much more.

This script is not by me; all credit goes to zeppelinrox. If you want to donate, you can do so here: You must login or register to view this content.

You can grab the latest scripts here: You must login or register to view this content.

I'm not going to copy and paste the whole thing as it's a lot of content, but if you want to read it (and it does contain some useful information), the original thread is found on XDA here: You must login or register to view this content.

Requirements:

• Rooted Phone (I'm pretty sure you know what this is)
  • You must login or register to view this content. (It's what you'll be using to run the script(s))
  • Busybox, 1.16.2 or above. Also try to avoid Busybox 1.18.3, 1.18.4, and 1.18.5. You must login or register to view this content.

Steps

• Grab the Script you want to use.
  • Open ScriptManager, and open the script you downloaded. Run it as root (you can choose that option by clicking the grayed out skull option and turning it green)
  • That's basically it. It'll run the script, and you can choose whatever option you want. Don't ask me what each option does as there will be an explanation of it's purpose and will ask you for a confirmation afterwards.
  • For ICS users, you need to patch your service.jar in order to become "fully" supercharged. (You need the patch to make your launcher faster). Go to You must login or register to view this content. on your device, and upload the services.jar file. IIRC, it's in the /system/framework folder. You may need a file explorer to upload (a good one I recommend is Root Explorer, however, there are free ones out there, or you can get it off 4shared.) After that, the site will automatically patch your file for you. Download it and replace the file with your previous one (make sure you keep a backup), then reboot your device.

That's basically it. It's easy as one two three and makes a significant difference on your phone. My multitasking is extremely fast now, and after running the Die-Hard battery script I also believe that my battery lasts longer. I definitely encourage you to give it a try.

Hope you enjoyed this tip.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo