04-17-2012, 12:50 AM #1
PressXForSex
Big Sister
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello PressX Here :fa:,
Today i will help show you witch kind of phone is good for you and why!
I'm taking 3 Of each products new phones SO For Iphone is the 4s blackberry will have the Bold 9900 and android the Samsung Galaxy S.

So First off Lets start with the size comparison.

Iphone 4s

You must login or register to view this content.
Dimensions
-Height: 4.5 inches (115.2 mm)
-Width: 2.31 inches (58.6 mm)
-Depth: 0.37 inch (9.3 mm)
-Weight: 4.9 ounces (140 grams)

Blackberry Bold 9900

Dimensions
Height: 4.53 inches / 115 mm
Width: 2.60 inches / 66 mm
Depth: 0.41 inch / 10.5 mm
Weight: 4.59 oz / 130 g

Samsung Galaxy S

Dimensions
-Height: 4.9 inches / 124.46mm
-Width: 2.6 inches / 66 mm
-Depth: 0.38 inch / 9.652mm
-Weight: 4.09 oz /116 grams

If you were to pick the smallest phone out of them it would be the iphone its the smallest in general but it is the heaviest. An the most convenient to have in your pocket. Small and accessible but the blackberry is around the same height and width of the iphone. The Samsung Galaxy S on the other hand is alot bigger than both of those phones but it makes up in its lightness of the phone. So its personal preference there. Time to get into the technical side of the phone.

Technical Side

Iphone 4s
OS iOS 5, upgradable to iOS 5.1
Chipset Apple A5
CPU Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
GPU PowerVR SGX543MP2
BATTERY Standard battery, Li-Po 1432 mAh
Stand-by Up to 200 h (2G) / Up to 200 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 14 h (2G) / Up to 8 h (3G)
Music play Up to 40 h

Blackberry Bold 9900
OS BlackBerry OS 7.0
CPU 1.2 GHz QC 8655
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 1230 mAh
Stand-by Up to 307 h (2G) / Up to 307 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 6 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 5 h 50 min (3G)
Music play Up to 50 h

Samsung Galaxy S
OS Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair), upgradable to v2.3
Chipset Hummingbird
CPU 1 GHz Cortex-A8
GPU PowerVR SGX540
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 1500 mAh
Stand-by Up to 750 h (2G) / Up to 576 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 13 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 6 h 30 min (3G)

So looking at the technical parts of the phones you get a general idea of witch will come out on top. As you can see the blackberry is running on a higher GHz then both of the other phones. But the Iphone and The Samsung are both running on dual cores and the blackberry 1 witch will make it slower in the long run. But what the blackberry does not have is a qwerty keyboard which can make a big difference for people that like to text and mail (i.e) business men. But for playing games i would go for the android because it has i long battery life unlike the iphone which gets drained very quickly.
Now the comparisons of the different firmwares. I have used every single on of these phones and ive come to a conclusion that the blackberry is the simplest to use but there are downfalls it doesn't have the amazing applications that the Android and iphone have which means it is very limited as what they can do on their phone but when you look at an iphone or android they have millions of apps. But overall they have all have a very nice firmware to operate on its just personal preference because they do a lot of the same things. But having the faster chip witch helps make everything run more smoothly goes to the galaxy with is good chipset and dual core processor. Just for the heck of it i will go over the camera specks because sometimes its easier to carry around a phone then a camera.

Iphone 4s

-Primary 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
-Features Touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection, HDR
-Video 1080p@30fps, LED video light, video stabilization, geo-tagging,

Blackberry Bold 9900

Primary 5 MP, 2592x1944 pixels, LED flash
Features Geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization
Video 720p[

Samsung Galaxy S

Primary 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection
Video 720p@30fps

Here we go so the iphone has a 8 megapixel camera! but there is some downfall today im pretty sure we've all seen a picture taken by a iphone or an itouch it is a very narrow picture and its not very visually pleasing. even though it has all that touch focus stuff and the led flash. This is were the android and the blackberry come in they are both normal sized images... But this is were the blackberry gains and looses some credit. It has the image stabilization but you need to be completely still. Witch is a pain in some cases but when your not they give a nice picture like so a picture i took while skiing. You must login or register to view this content. The Samsung Galaxy will give roughly the same quality seeing as the cameras are almost identical.

Thanks everyone for listening to my opinion on the android, iphone and blackberry i hope it will help influence you on your next buy. Just remember not all blackberry and android are the same i just took the most popular ones right now.

PressXForSex out nigguh :carling:

First try at a serious post :S dont hate D=
Last edited by PressXForSex ; 04-17-2012 at 12:56 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to PressXForSex for this useful post:

Convex, Millz, xpoppyxx
06-21-2012, 03:39 AM #11
PressXForSex
Big Sister
Originally posted by xpoppyxx View Post
Great guide here, thanks a lot

Someone actually got something useful outta thi :happycry:
07-18-2012, 10:18 PM #12
Dom20100
Little One
In conclusion with experience. Iphone is pretty damn good but are complete bastards because they don't allow flash and they seem to purposefully make them run slower and slower as they get older. Androids are pretty good all they need is a bigger app marketplace and they would overtake the Iphones. Blackberries are uteer shite, if it wasn't for BBM blackberry would just be bankrupt now, not much different to the phones from the early 1990's
07-18-2012, 11:20 PM #13
I have an android atm but I am thinking of getting an iPhone, wouldnt get a blackberry though.
07-22-2012, 06:04 PM #14
e1usive
Bounty hunter
Nice job, but blackberry is nothing against samsung/iphone.
07-22-2012, 06:30 PM #15
e1usive
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by EliteGamerz
I have the Samsung Galaxy S and I love it <3

The first, the second or the third?
07-23-2012, 04:29 PM #16
Originally posted by PressXForSex View Post
Hello PressX Here :fa:,
I'm taking 3 Of each products new phones SO For Iphone is the 4s blackberry will have the Bold 9900 and android the Samsung Galaxy S.

Iphone 4s

Dimensions

Blackberry Bold 9900

Dimensions

Samsung Galaxy S

Dimensions

If you were to pick the smallest phone out of them it would be the iphone its the smallest in general but it is the heaviest. An the most convenient to have in your pocket. Small and accessible but the blackberry is around the same height and width of the iphone. The Samsung Galaxy S on the other hand is alot bigger than both of those phones but it makes up in its lightness of the phone. So its personal preference there. Time to get into the technical side of the phone.

Technical Side

Iphone 4s
Chipset Apple A5
GPU PowerVR SGX543MP2
Music play Up to 40 h

Blackberry Bold 9900
OS BlackBerry OS 7.0
CPU 1.2 GHz QC 8655
Music play Up to 50 h

Samsung Galaxy S
Chipset Hummingbird
CPU 1 GHz Cortex-A8
GPU PowerVR SGX540

So looking at the technical parts of the phones you get a general idea of witch will come out on top. As you can see the blackberry is running on a higher GHz then both of the other phones. But the Iphone and The Samsung are both running on dual cores and the blackberry 1 witch will make it slower in the long run. But what the blackberry does not have is a qwerty keyboard which can make a big difference for people that like to text and mail (i.e) business men. But for playing games i would go for the android because it has i long battery life unlike the iphone which gets drained very quickly.
Now the comparisons of the different firmwares. I have used every single on of these phones and ive come to a conclusion that the blackberry is the simplest to use but there are downfalls it doesn't have the amazing applications that the Android and iphone have which means it is very limited as what they can do on their phone but when you look at an iphone or android they have millions of apps. But overall they have all have a very nice firmware to operate on its just personal preference because they do a lot of the same things. But having the faster chip witch helps make everything run more smoothly goes to the galaxy with is good chipset and dual core processor. Just for the heck of it i will go over the camera specks because sometimes its easier to carry around a phone then a camera.

Iphone 4s

Blackberry Bold 9900

Video 720p[

Samsung Galaxy S

Video 720p@30fps

Here we go so the iphone has a 8 megapixel camera! but there is some downfall today im pretty sure we've all seen a picture taken by a iphone or an itouch it is a very narrow picture and its not very visually pleasing. even though it has all that touch focus stuff and the led flash. This is were the android and the blackberry come in they are both normal sized images... But this is were the blackberry gains and looses some credit. It has the image stabilization but you need to be completely still. Witch is a pain in some cases but when your not they give a nice picture like so a picture i took while skiing. You must login or register to view this content. The Samsung Galaxy will give roughly the same quality seeing as the cameras are almost identical.

Thanks everyone for listening to my opinion on the android, iphone and blackberry i hope it will help influence you on your next buy. Just remember not all blackberry and android are the same i just took the most popular ones right now.

Really good guide there, but the BB9900 the charge finishes quick , and iPhone is the best i guess cuz every time u update your IOS it gets better and better , don't know about Samsung!
07-24-2012, 10:05 PM #17
the i phone 4 s wins no doubt
07-31-2012, 06:23 PM #18
insomniak_6
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by PressXForSex View Post
Hello PressX Here :fa:,

Iphone 4s

Dimensions

Blackberry Bold 9900

Dimensions

Samsung Galaxy S

Dimensions

Technical Side

Iphone 4s
Chipset Apple A5
GPU PowerVR SGX543MP2
Music play Up to 40 h

Blackberry Bold 9900
OS BlackBerry OS 7.0
CPU 1.2 GHz QC 8655
Music play Up to 50 h

Samsung Galaxy S
Chipset Hummingbird
CPU 1 GHz Cortex-A8
GPU PowerVR SGX540

Iphone 4s

Blackberry Bold 9900

Video 720p[

Samsung Galaxy S

Video 720p@30fps

Nice guide love it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo