Post: Open NAT type Tethering from a rooted android to a PS3?
08-22-2012, 04:59 AM #1
ivisionz
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there anyway to open my nat type or at least make it moderate while tethering my phone to my ps3. I have a rooted sprint nexus s 4g and I have the wifi tether app for rooted users installed. Can anyone help me with this?

I now use the native tether app on CM9 so sprint doesn't know and I get moderate NAT sometimes late at night when speeds are good.
Last edited by ivisionz ; 09-04-2012 at 09:52 AM.
09-20-2012, 07:11 PM #2
Ur Lucky at all to get Moderate NAT Type on my PS3 using my HTC Vivid 4G LTE from AT&T I Pay for Tethering Plan & it always strict I called AT&T they said as long I can connect then it not there problems and they can't open any ports

The following user thanked SwordArtOnline for this useful post:

ivisionz
09-22-2012, 12:35 AM #3
ivisionz
Gym leader
Originally posted by inick1 View Post
Ur Lucky at all to get Moderate NAT Type on my PS3 using my HTC Vivid 4G LTE from AT&T I Pay for Tethering Plan & it always strict I called AT&T they said as long I can connect then it not there problems and they can't open any ports

Well that sucks cause I have really no other alternative.
09-23-2012, 09:03 PM #4
Wish there was someway I mean you can try connecting it to your PC Wired Tethering then opens up the ports via PDANet then Ethernet Cord it from your PC or Laptop to your Ps3
09-24-2012, 03:30 AM #5
ivisionz
Gym leader
Originally posted by inick1 View Post
Wish there was someway I mean you can try connecting it to your PC Wired Tethering then opens up the ports via PDANet then Ethernet Cord it from your PC or Laptop to your Ps3

I could do that but I have 3 PS3's. It would be nice to connect them all if I need to. I guess I'll just have to deal with slow internet that does not have port forwarding until DSL or something gets to my area.
09-24-2012, 07:10 PM #6
Originally posted by ivisionz View Post
I could do that but I have 3 PS3's. It would be nice to connect them all if I need to. I guess I'll just have to deal with slow internet that does not have port forwarding until DSL or something gets to my area.

yea Sorry wish there was a way to do it lol but with 3Playstation's that suck's hope your Phone has 4G LTE from Sprint that has good speed for DL & UL
09-25-2012, 01:27 AM #7
ivisionz
Gym leader
I have a 4g phone but sprint does not have it in my area
09-27-2012, 11:55 AM #8
aash118
Pokemon Trainer
you must know what you doing man

couple time i almost crash my mobile system
09-28-2012, 02:32 AM #9
ivisionz
Gym leader
Originally posted by aash118 View Post
you must know what you doing man

couple time i almost crash my mobile system

Lol what do you mean you almost crashed your mobile system?
09-29-2012, 08:02 PM #10
on the iPhone it hard to do it but they have Apps on the iTunes all the time that get taken down because of it lol. but Android it Easy Root your phone & Download Wifi Tethering from Play Store

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo