10-27-2012, 12:55 PM #1
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It will be my first time ( I think :fa: ) using a Android or iPhone as a phone. I have been using a blackberry and before them just normal phones. This will be going on contract btw. I hear the iPhone is more stylish and you can show off more and it also has facetime which is cool imo. I hear samsung galaxy s3 is the best android out there now but people also say iPhone. I want a phone which can play games, memory is good, battery lasts atleast a full day, Watch movies, Hackable, Use youtube, Doesn't take too long to get use too, Fast at loading apps and stuff, Good camera and won't go out off fashion. The reason I was thinking android is because Apple keep releasing iPhone every year. Anyway all help will be valued.
10-29-2012, 12:31 PM #11
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
Originally posted by Splatypus View Post
I'm pretty biased towards Samsung, it's great, and unbelievably sturdy. I dropped mine down a set of stairs, and came out with a minor cosmetic scratch on the back. It is quite large though, which I believe is the only downside to it.
Yeah, I seen it all :carling: the looks of it isn't too good compared to some phones on the market but the amazing features make up for it. I was also one time thinking the htc one x but you cannot even change the battery :lol:
Last edited by Super Vegito ; 10-30-2012 at 12:16 PM.
10-29-2012, 12:33 PM #12
Originally posted by Kisuke
Yeah, I seen it all :carling: the looks of it isn't too good compared to some phones on the market but the amazinf features make up for it. I was also one time thinking the htc one x but you cannot even change the battery :lol:

Lol, I love companies who strive for money instead of customer satisfaction Facepalm
10-29-2012, 12:35 PM #13
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
Originally posted by Splatypus View Post
Lol, I love companies who strive for money instead of customer satisfaction Facepalm
Yeah they are greedy a*s mutherfu**ers lol Apple is definitely somewhere on that list :lol:

The following user thanked Super Vegito for this useful post:

Splatypus
10-29-2012, 08:28 PM #14
Millz
Worth the Weight
Yeah they are greedy a*s mutherfu**ers lol Apple is definitely somewhere on that list :lol:

The new Nexus 4 is out. You might want to take a look at that as well. Personally I'd say go to the store and play around with iOS and Android and see which one you like the most. Android phones come out very frequently, so buying the iPhone 5 might actually be a better thing to do if you like having the latest and greatest. I just bought my S3 a month ago and there's phones coming out that kick its ass already.

But I love my S3, it's big and has LTE. It has excellent customization and with a replaceable battery and SD Card slot storage, it's an excellent phone.
10-30-2012, 11:55 AM #15
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
Originally posted by Millz59 View Post
The new Nexus 4 is out. You might want to take a look at that as well. Personally I'd say go to the store and play around with iOS and Android and see which one you like the most. Android phones come out very frequently, so buying the iPhone 5 might actually be a better thing to do if you like having the latest and greatest. I just bought my S3 a month ago and there's phones coming out that kick its ass already.

But I love my S3, it's big and has LTE. It has excellent customization and with a replaceable battery and SD Card slot storage, it's an excellent phone.
Apart from iPhones what other phones are kicking the s3's ass lol I really wanted a s3
10-30-2012, 12:22 PM #16
Alt
Banned
It will be my first time ( I think :fa: ) using a Android or iPhone as a phone. I have been using a blackberry and before them just normal phones. This will be going on contract btw. I hear the iPhone is more stylish and you can show off more and it also has facetime which is cool imo. I hear samsung galaxy s3 is the best android out there now but people also say iPhone. I want a phone which can play games, memory is good, battery lasts atleast a full day, Watch movies, Hackable, Use youtube, Doesn't take too long to get use too, Fast at loading apps and stuff, Good camera and won't go out off fashion. The reason I was thinking android is because Apple keep releasing iPhone every year. Anyway all help will be valued.

iPhone 5 isn't that much different from the 4S.

The S3 is a massive step forward, its amazing (my brother has one).
10-31-2012, 04:14 AM #17
well depends what your main uses ae guna be for it... if ur just getting one of them to have one then id probably get the iphone because everyone is gettin it
11-13-2012, 12:42 AM #18
DEAMON
HmHmHmHm Woooooe
If you want a mobile facebook machine=iPhone
11-21-2012, 02:41 PM #19
i've managed to use both an iphone and several android devices...

the right phone depends on the use you're going to have and how much you will customize it...
after one year i sold my iphone because it was not customizable at all and i suffered it so much...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo