01-17-2013, 11:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi just bringing this one back up as there is a lot of people that are looking to crack wpa from there phones and a lot of people looking to do so and again a lot of people saying it can't be done.

So 1 it can be done i can crack just about any wifi within 3 to 5 min from my android phone "that is a droid 2, got it for the keyboard ^^"
2 it will cost money as you need a remote server or you can use your pc but it will take a long time... but its free...

I'm not posting the apk that i made as its my tool "the hacker makes the tools, the tools don't make the hacker".

But here is the way to do it, all you need your phone to do it to get the handshake thats easy and light to do any smart phone are day's can do it + the cap file i light to so easy and fast to upload to a remote server.

here is were you need that remote server or pc running linux "backtrack if your lazy". once you uped your file to the server you can do all the rest over ssh again can be done no problem with your phone i do it every day "not just for hacking/cracking".

you run your scan to fin the password on your server + you don't even have to have your phone on all the time and don't have to stay next to the wifi spot to stay incognito.

and you done, you can even edit the app up to mail you when its found the key "i have not done this to lazy lol"

there i hope that helps some people to point you a way to the road of cracking wifi's.

peace out !!

The following user groaned DaDr3amz for this awful post:

-Aaron-
01-19-2013, 05:23 PM #2
Snipesome
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by DaDr3amz View Post
ey as you need a remote server or you can use your pc but it will take a long time... but its free...

I'm not posting the apk that i made as its my tool "the hacker makes the tools, the tools don't make the hacker".

But here is the way to do it, all you need your phone to do it to get the handshake thats easy and light to do any smart phone are day's can do it + the cap file i light to so easy and fast to upload to a remote server.

here is were you need that remote server or pc r

There were sooooo many grammatical errors I can't even begin to understand this...

The following user thanked Snipesome for this useful post:

CHAOZ
01-24-2013, 08:22 AM #3
lolz +1000, totally agree :Sad AwesomeD
01-30-2013, 12:14 PM #4
Originally posted by snipesome View Post
There were sooooo many grammatical errors I can't even begin to understand this...

sorry im living in france for so long now im loosing my english... but i sepose if i asked you to right a text in french there be no problems what so ever... right ??

Critique is easy, understanding is power.

The following user thanked DaDr3amz for this useful post:

riggstq
01-30-2013, 08:27 PM #5
Snipesome
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by DaDr3amz View Post
sorry im living in france for so long now im loosing my english... but i sepose if i asked you to right a text in french there be no problems what so ever... right ??

Critique is easy, understanding is power.

No need to get defense. I thought you were just some kid not caring about grammar or anything. I had no clue you were living in France now. Chill.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo