06-25-2013, 02:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo Guys Download the App called "Check Points" from your apple or android device and put this bonus code: keyveon in for 500 points, 500 on that app can get you a $20 psn card, a $20 amazon code, or a 1600 microsoft points code! Hurry limited offer! Or you can save up 2000 points on the all for a Brand new iPad, PS4, or Xbox One! Also, i will subscribe to you on youtube.

The following user groaned keyveon for this awful post:

Citadel
06-25-2013, 03:11 AM #2
Spongebob.
I defeated!
Ok I'll try it but I'm not gonna use your referral code.

The following 3 users say thank you to Spongebob. for this useful post:

Insult, Shotz Fired, TheReturn
06-25-2013, 05:01 AM #3
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by Spongebob. View Post
Ok I'll try it but I'm not gonna use your referral code.

IS this shit fake?
06-25-2013, 07:18 PM #4
Spongebob.
I defeated!
Originally posted by JHD
IS this shit fake?

Haven't tried it yet, because I'm gonna be using my friend's phone but I think it's legit. I've done an app like this before and I got a $1 Amazon GC code and they gave it to me instantly. They just make it hard for you to get the points to redeem. Thats why people want other people to use their referral codes like "ENTER THIS CODE (MY USERNAME) SO YOU GET X EXTRA POINTS!" but really they're the ones that benefit from it.

The following user thanked Spongebob. for this useful post:

Absolute Zero
06-26-2013, 01:12 AM #5
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by JHD
IS this shit fake?

Originally posted by Spongebob. View Post
Haven't tried it yet, because I'm gonna be using my friend's phone but I think it's legit. I've done an app like this before and I got a $1 Amazon GC code and they gave it to me instantly. They just make it hard for you to get the points to redeem. Thats why people want other people to use their referral codes like "ENTER THIS CODE (MY USERNAME) SO YOU GET X EXTRA POINTS!" but really they're the ones that benefit from it.

I have this app and you BARELY make ANY points. It's takin me like 3 months to make enough for a 5$ code.

The following 2 users say thank you to Citadel for this useful post:

Absolute Zero, Spongebob.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo