09-01-2013, 08:36 PM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
We have know for awhile now that Samsung are making a smart-watch Since they told us they are are the start of the year, its rumoured that they are going to show it off on the 4th September along side the Note 3

Here are the first official leaks of so called Galaxy Gear, the product its self, Its said to have a 4 Megapixel camera built into the strap and speakers and also meant to have a 2.5inch touchscreen

You must login or register to view this content.

09-01-2013, 08:37 PM #2
Default Avatar
DevouR
> mfw I thought G-Shock's were huge.
09-01-2013, 08:41 PM #3
Default Avatar
WOLF
Ugh I wish they would release a price already.
09-01-2013, 09:21 PM #4
Millz
Worth the Weight
Do people really need a watch like this? I still don't see the point in a "smart watch" which is pretty much just a dumbed down iPod. I'd much rather use my phone for everything I need, plus how the hell are you going to plug in headphones into something on your hand? One move without thinking and they'll fall our of your ear.
09-02-2013, 01:43 PM #5
The Epic
I wont stop
Originally posted by Millz View Post
Do people really need a watch like this? I still don't see the point in a "smart watch" which is pretty much just a dumbed down iPod. I'd much rather use my phone for everything I need, plus how the hell are you going to plug in headphones into something on your hand? One move without thinking and they'll fall our of your ear.

it looks cool?
:p
also it shows pulse I wonder if you'll be able to use fb with it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo