Post: [Money] FeaturePoints - Earn Rewards for Trying Free Apps
11-17-2013, 05:03 PM #1
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How To Earn Rewards for Trying Free Apps

-

Click the link below on your iOS or Android device - You must login or register to view this content.

-

Information/Instructions

1. Visit the website above on your mobile.
2. Download and try an app in FeaturePoints.
3. Try out the app for a minimum of 1 minute.
4. Once you've tried the app you will get points.
5. Repeat steps 2. and 3. as many times as you want.

-

Lots of countries are supported, predominately UK and USA are used.

With your points you can purchase apps or PayPal/Amazon funds and others.

To put things in perspective, each app downloaded will get you roughly 200 points or more.

So it's basically $0.30 per download, with good time keeping you will make almost $20 an hour minimum.

Some apps may take 1 minute of use to credit or even less like 30 seconds so your hourly rate can only go up.

-

Some of the rewards + points[/color]

You must login or register to view this content.

[/spoiler]
Originally posted by another user
FeaturePoints

Earn real rewards for trying new apps – introducing FeaturePoints. Download apps for points, and swap points for awesome prizes including Amazon.com and iTunes gift cards, paid apps and PayPal payments. Go to featurepoints.com on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to start earning rewards today.

[/quote]

*Make sure to visit the link at the top on your iOS or Android device*

-Josh

Last edited by Josh_ox3 ; 11-19-2013 at 09:47 PM.

The following 5 users groaned at Josh_ox3 for this awful post:

annern, Gehirnstaub, SataQ, Scott_Harrison, Winter
11-19-2013, 11:05 PM #11
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by SataQ View Post
Pfff did you really had to neg me for that, I hope you realize this isn't good stuff to earn money with.

Have fun with downloading 1200 apps for $500. Not Happy or Sad

Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
Yup, would say the same like SataQ. It took a very long time before I got my 5$ PayPal. lol
There where problems with earning points to. Sometimes O downloaded and opened an App and does not receive my points. All these apps which guarantee to earn money are wasting time. I tried last week Appnana and there is the same problem with receive the points.

I don't belive that. lol

Written from my Xperia Z with Tapatalk

You had no faith, no patience, I'm from the UK so I might of got different apps than you but I had atleast 15, 250+ points apps a day.
11-19-2013, 11:26 PM #12
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by ox3 View Post
You had no faith, no patience, I'm from the UK so I might of got different apps than you but I had atleast 15, 250+ points apps a day.

Then you are really Lucky. Lol
I Got only shitty offers and sometimes I haven't got earn my Points.

Gesendet von meinem iPod touch mit You must login or register to view this content.
11-21-2013, 09:52 PM #13
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Pfff did you really had to neg me for that, I hope you realize this isn't good stuff to earn money with.

Have fun with downloading 1200 apps for $500. Not Happy or Sad

Yup, would say the same like SataQ. It took a very long time before I got my 5$ PayPal. lol
There where problems with earning points to. Sometimes O downloaded and opened an App and does not receive my points. All these apps which guarantee to earn money are wasting time. I tried last week Appnana and there is the same problem with receive the points.

Then you are really Lucky. Lol
I Got only shitty offers and sometimes I haven't got earn my Points.

Gesendet von meinem iPod touch mit You must login or register to view this content.

Yeah its sort of hit and miss like my autopilot tutorial, your location, time you do the offers are all taken factors and generally I am at the right time Smile
11-21-2013, 09:57 PM #14
SataQ
Space Ninja
Originally posted by ox3 View Post
Yeah its sort of hit and miss like my autopilot tutorial, your location, time you do the offers are all taken factors and generally I am at the right time Smile

Why did you double quote me? You also just can bump you're thread?
11-21-2013, 10:06 PM #15
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Why did you double quote me? You also just can bump you're thread?

Wow, need to clear NGU cookies again, it seems to think "Quote" means multiquote... sorry :fa:
11-22-2013, 06:25 AM #16
J23L
Pokemon Trainer
all my apps after the first 200-150 ones are around 79 the only way to get a decent amount is spamming your referral link around and getting people to join cause u get half what they earn

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo