02-11-2014, 01:11 AM #1
Pat Stay
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there.

As you all know Flappy Bird has been removed from the app store
so I have here a download for both android and apple devices

Android - Flappy Bird 1.3
You must login or register to view this content.

iDevice - Flappy Bird 1.3
You must login or register to view this content.

Please note Apple Device users
that this will work on all iTouch devices iOS 6.0 or Later

The following user groaned Pat Stay for this awful post:

nicholasnogo
02-12-2014, 12:19 PM #11
Josh
League Champion
Originally posted by OtagoFlamesHD View Post
Re-release it on App Store then

Your previous post stating it isn't copyrighted is false. Everything put on the app store on iOS for sure (unsure about Android) is automatically copyrighted, otherwise you could put millions of apps on which are already on there. Not only that, but to actually put it on the app store on iOS costs $99.

Originally posted by FareTuixo View Post
Sorry I can't I don't own it.
I think the only way to get it for iDevice is by jailbreaking it and downloading app sync from Cydia

Wrong. You can't get normal .ipa files from Cydia, you can only get it through Cydia apps such as AppCake, or apps previously known as Installous. Unfortunately, due to everyone thinking the same, pretty much an hour after it got taken down, there were about 20 links on AppCake for Flappy Bird.
02-13-2014, 09:33 AM #12
Pat Stay
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Josh View Post

Wrong. You can't get normal .ipa files from Cydia, you can only get it through Cydia apps such as AppCake, or apps previously known as Installous. Unfortunately, due to everyone thinking the same, pretty much an hour after it got taken down, there were about 20 links on AppCake for Flappy Bird.

I didn't mean downloading flappy bird from cydia.
I meant downloading app sync so you could transfer the .ipa from your computer to your idevice using ifunbox or whatever you want to use

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo