05-15-2014, 03:03 PM #1
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As the title says, the creator of Flappy Bird himself announced that he'll be releasing his back back again to stores, this time with Multiplier.

What do you guys think, I'm actually pretty excited. Even though I still have it on my phone and haven't touched Flappy Bird for a month now. cx
05-15-2014, 03:05 PM #2
i6oz
Space Ninja
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
As the title says, the creator of Flappy Bird himself announced that he'll be releasing his back back again to stores, this time with Multiplier.

What do you guys think, I'm actually pretty excited. Even though I still have it on my phone and haven't touched Flappy Bird for a month now. cx

Cool, Anyways Almost all Iphone-rs have jailbroken device(s) or use "tong bo" so almost all of them have flappy bird.
05-15-2014, 03:10 PM #3
iHaxel
Originally posted by Programmer2013 View Post
Cool, Anyways Almost all Iphone-rs have jailbroken device(s) or use "tong bo" so almost all of them have flappy bird.

True, but theres a new Multiplayer option.
05-15-2014, 03:19 PM #4
i6oz
Space Ninja
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
True, but theres a new Multiplayer option.

Exciting.. Can you give me the link from where you read that he is gonna publish it again with this new feature?! :O
05-16-2014, 07:16 AM #5
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Oh no not this piece of shit sensation of a game. I was hoping this shit would stay dead.
05-19-2014, 01:21 PM #6
iHaxel
Originally posted by DirtySeX
Oh no not this piece of shit sensation of a game. I was hoping this shit would stay dead.

Lmao, Really. cx

Originally posted by i6oz View Post
Exciting.. Can you give me the link from where you read that he is gonna publish it again with this new feature?! :O

Google it up. Winky Winky
05-26-2014, 12:08 AM #7
ByteShark
Save Point
Any links to support this?
05-26-2014, 02:35 AM #8
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
Not a big fan of Flappy Birds...
05-31-2014, 05:20 PM #9
There is a Flappy Bird game out on the App Store which has different levels, Easy, Medium, Hard - there are different colour birds and is said to run best on iPhone 5 - however will only be on the App Store for a limited time only.
05-31-2014, 09:54 PM #10
Alt
Banned
If I'm honest it doesn't bother me.

That app was a fad.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo