06-07-2014, 09:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I already beat the s class now all i need is to collect em all so i looked for the mod tool and there's is like 20 of them out there that most of them are fake, survey needed (witch i complete but still fake) some require passwords that don't really exist, I've been looking for about a week now and try almost every link i found and no luck so far. So i turn to you guys cause you guys help me out on gt5 mod tool as well unlike any other. So my question is; Can anyone on here guide me to the right direction or just give me the link of the original thread here if there is any. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.
06-07-2014, 09:59 AM #2
you only got a shit ton of viruses FHRITP good job because there will never be a real one :stop:
06-07-2014, 03:37 PM #3
funny, thats why i have norton360 for and yes there was a ton of malware that norton took care of quick, i rather pay for the mod tool just like i paid for my full northon360, im not some broke squealer trying to get some free.

If there is an mobile hacker out there can build me a tool for the game, pm me and i'll pay you to make it. thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo