Post: new clash of clans mod actually works download + Source (just ask)
06-30-2014, 07:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

ENJOY!!
PLEASE PLEASE DONT RUIN THE GAME FOR OTHERS!!!!

The following user thanked drew111 for this useful post:

oldsnake1377

The following user groaned drew111 for this awful post:

Master0wn3r
07-01-2014, 07:29 PM #11
Server sided = no mod.

Thats like IAPCracker working for server sided apps, just doesnt work
07-01-2014, 08:27 PM #12
KonfliQ
You talkin to me?
Fake just looking at it
07-02-2014, 08:44 AM #13
Midnight.eGo
from El Paso, Texas (915)
Is this real???
07-06-2014, 05:30 PM #14
Originally posted by Master0wn3r View Post
Ofcourse this is never going to work, "wireless realtime modding" on iOS doesnt excist.. Plus you cannot mod coc like that as everythin is serversided and checked by server

did i ever say wireless NOPE youhave to plugit in and it uses FTP to Edit SMARTASS
07-06-2014, 05:35 PM #15
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by drew111 View Post
did i ever say wireless NOPE youhave to plugit in and it uses FTP to Edit SMARTASS

even then it cant work, as iOS doesnt support that sort of things
unless you are working with debugging ios (which is used at demonstrations of new devices so they can record screen through the cable) which you dont have as they dont give out that ios (please note i do not talk about betas)
just gtfo with this scam.
plus Clash of Clans is server sided any small tweak to gold/gems ends up with a connection reset
07-06-2014, 05:48 PM #16
even then it cant work, as iOS doesnt support that sort of things
unless you are working with debugging ios (which is used at demonstrations of new devices so they can record screen through the cable) which you dont have as they dont give out that ios (please note i do not talk about betas)
just gtfo with this scam.
plus Clash of Clans is server sided any small tweak to gold/gems ends up with a connection reset

if u watched the video it says you need a vpn and a ftp client but you just jump to conclusion like u know everything i made it it works i need to update it so ofcourse i delete the link off mediafire so you wouldnt fuck up coc looks like ur butthurt and want mods for coc XD that's funny
07-06-2014, 06:01 PM #17
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
if u watched the video it says you need a vpn and a ftp client but you just jump to conclusion like u know everything i made it it works i need to update it so ofcourse i delete the link off mediafire so you wouldnt fuck up coc looks like ur butthurt and want mods for coc XD that's funny

im not butthurt, i just hate the fact that kids like you try to post non working mods :/
07-06-2014, 06:09 PM #18
im not butthurt, i just hate the fact that kids like you try to post non working mods :/

it dise work lmao the day i posted it it updated SORRY i have to find the addresses again!
07-06-2014, 06:11 PM #19
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
it dise work lmao the day i posted it it updated SORRY i have to find the addresses again!

like a l33t hax0r...
you should try harder

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo