08-04-2014, 08:51 PM #1
Efrenj30
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im looking for an rival racing hack if anyone now please contact me
09-23-2014, 09:12 PM #2
i dont think there will ever be one leaked for such a great game .. iv seen someone today pass of 99,999,999 credits and they wont even say how they did it.. its out there but seems a unicorn would be easier finding

The following user thanked FULL-CRUISE for this useful post:

geeohhgeesus
09-25-2014, 02:54 PM #3
+crazy
R.I.P +cK
Originally posted by Efrenj30 View Post
im looking for an rival racing hack if anyone now please contact me

Are you on Android or iOS? And are you rooted or jailbroken?
09-26-2014, 03:45 AM #4
Originally posted by crazy View Post
Are you on Android or iOS? And are you rooted or jailbroken?

Know of one for android 4.3 with safestrap?
09-26-2014, 03:39 PM #5
+crazy
R.I.P +cK
Originally posted by geeohhgeesus View Post
Know of one for android 4.3 with safestrap?

Well I've never played the game personally but if ure using a rooted android device just Google Game Killer apk. Then watch a quick tut on YouTube on how to use it. I've personally have games like Bubble Witch Saga 2, Candy Crush, Traffic Racer and lots more.
09-26-2014, 03:45 PM #6
Originally posted by crazy View Post
Well I've never played the game personally but if ure using a rooted android device just Google Game Killer apk. Then watch a quick tut on YouTube on how to use it. I've personally have games like Bubble Witch Saga 2, Candy Crush, Traffic Racer and lots more.

Yeah I have Gamekiller installed already. I definitely love it but nothing sticks with this game. Same with madden mobile, 8 ball pool, and soccer stars.
09-26-2014, 03:56 PM #7
+crazy
R.I.P +cK
Originally posted by geeohhgeesus View Post
Yeah I have Gamekiller installed already. I definitely love it but nothing sticks with this game. Same with madden mobile, 8 ball pool, and soccer stars.

Oh ok. That's the worst when it doesn't stick. I've never played it before. Just thought I'd suggest. If I do find anything I'll make sure to post back here for you.

The following user thanked +crazy for this useful post:

FULL-CRUISE
10-24-2014, 02:26 AM #8
Has to be something going on. Guys are loosing cash, cars and gems left and right..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo