02-04-2015, 04:25 AM #1
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have the Samsung Avant...
You must login or register to view this content.

Good phone :p.

What phone do you have?
02-07-2015, 09:04 PM #29
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by AlmightyBlobfis View Post
I got mine a day after the launch date (the europe launch date)

Nice 64 or 32? T-Mobile Store's in the US only stock the 32GB Blue So I got stuck with that. You can order the 64GB one online from T-Mobile but didn't wanna wait.
02-07-2015, 09:11 PM #30
SC58
Former Staff

Works pretty good, should get one.
02-07-2015, 09:22 PM #31
Originally posted by Nick View Post
Nice 64 or 32? T-Mobile Store's in the US only stock the 32GB Blue So I got stuck with that. You can order the 64GB one online from T-Mobile but didn't wanna wait.

I have the 32 Blue one
02-14-2015, 11:52 PM #32
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Have a Nokia Lumia 1020:

Got it a year and a half ago and don't really like the shape but like the phone in general, still decent tech and was really good on release. Awaiting its availability with Windows 10 TP on it, depending on how that goes I will probably get the Microsoft Lumia 940 later this year, thinner, larger screen, and very decent specs.

I will keep the 1020 as a camera due to its 41MP's but the 940 won't be a slouch in that department either.
Last edited by Geo ; 02-14-2015 at 11:56 PM.
03-03-2015, 06:02 PM #33
I have a galaxy note 3 bought at day one and I have to say that it's one of the best phones out there esepecially when it come to business Winky Winky

The following user thanked Tenkai56 for this useful post:

mariokilla23
03-11-2015, 08:22 AM #34
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Tenkai56 View Post
I have a galaxy note 3 bought at day one and I have to say that it's one of the best phones out there esepecially when it come to business Winky Winky

I as well have the galaxy note 3. The note 4 does have some small advantages, but I have to say I am in love with this phone. It has been though some rough times. Despite not using a screen protector, or any other safety precautions it has held up nice. Light, nice battery, nice camera, screen and pen make it a perfect device for work.
03-11-2015, 08:29 AM #35
Originally posted by mariokilla23 View Post
I as well have the galaxy note 3. The note 4 does have some small advantages, but I have to say I am in love with this phone. It has been though some rough times. Despite not using a screen protector, or any other safety precautions it has held up nice. Light, nice battery, nice camera, screen and pen make it a perfect device for work.

Yeah exactly. Note 4 is a nice phone but most part of note 3 owners didn't feel the necessity to buy it since the specs aren't so much different. I mean, note 4 is obvousley better but just slightly. I'll keep using my note 3 until something worth my money comes out Happy
03-11-2015, 09:27 AM #36
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Tenkai56 View Post
Yeah exactly. Note 4 is a nice phone but most part of note 3 owners didn't feel the necessity to buy it since the specs aren't so much different. I mean, note 4 is obvousley better but just slightly. I'll keep using my note 3 until something worth my money comes out Happy

I wish more phones were like the note 3. Having a stylus is very productive. The big screen is great for people with bad vision, big fingers, and watching videos. The people with small hands also have an option for one handed mode. All of these features are what makes the note my personal favorite.

The following user thanked mariokilla23 for this useful post:

Tenkai56
03-20-2015, 09:24 PM #37
CuTiXz
Climbing up the ladder
I got 2 Phone's . A Samsung Galaxy S4 and a IPhone6 Plus xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo