05-24-2015, 04:23 AM #1
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
xModGames is the best free game mod center for all IOS and Android users!

How to get it!
You must be rooted or jailbroken!

Jailbreak Version!

Source: apt.xmodgames.com/ > All Packages > XModGames > Install

Rooted Version!

I am currently only familiar with jailbreaking and ios so I am not to sure if there is another way, but the most simple way is to go to the xmodgame website and install it there. The download for ios can also be done there. I am not sure if the website is allowed so go ahead and search "www.XModgames.***"

What XModGames is used for!

What XModGames is mainly famous for is its ClashofClans and Boom Beach mod! Although the mod has a few more games available to be exploited these are the most popular.

All modded games available on XMod!
This is the current list of all modded games available on XMod, however some mods may be out of date and need a few days to re-mod. So, don't worry if a certain mod is not working, everyone else has to wait as well.

1.ClashofClans
2.Boom Beach
3.8 Ball Pool
4.Candy Crush Saga
5.Summoners War
6.Heroes Charge
7.Minecraft PE
8.Subway Surfers
9.Candy Crush Soda Saga
10.Kritika
11.Plants vs. Zombies 2
12.Fun run 2
13.The Sims FreePlay
14.Asphalt 8: Airborne
15.The Simpsons: Tapped Out
16.Shadow Fight 2
18.Farm Heroes Saga
19.Injustice
20.Spider-Man Unlimited
21.Angry Birds
22.Angry Birds Transformers
23.Dead Trigger 2
24.Bubble Witch Saga 2
25.Pet Rescue Saga
26.Guns GirlZ
27.Godus
28.Piano Tiles
29.Ace Fishing
30.Epic Heroes
31.Modern War
32.Cheating Tom

How to download a mod!

Open XModGames > Tap on game you want to mod > Click green "Install" button > done!
If there is no mod the app will say "There is no mod". If you really would like them to have one, go to More > Feedback > And write them a request with the game you would like to be modded.

How to update a mod!

Tap on game that needs modded > Click Orange "Update" button > done!

Just like every game gets updated, XMod also does this. If a game is updated, lets say clashofclans, the mod will not work and will more than likely do an endless loop of the games homescreen. If it does this then it is likely a game has had an update. Have no fear! If the update is semi old a new mod should be out, but if it has just happened then you may need to wait until a new mod is brought out. If a new mod is available there will be a red circle at the top left of the games thumbnail.

How does a mod work?

If you download the mod and launch the game within XModGames and are unsure of how it works this is how you find out. Open XModGame > Click on Game > See "Mod's description" located under the "Launch" icon.

How do I Un-install A mod?

Open XMod > Go To "More" located in the bottom right corner > Click "Manage My Mods" > Click on the game you wish to un-mod > Bottom middle of the page will say "Un-install.

FAQ

A mod isn't working?
A: The mod is either out of date and needs to be updated or a certain part of the mod is causing the game to crash and needs to be turned off till a later version is available ( mess around with the mod and turn some stuff off until it works.

How do I know when a game needs to be updated?
A: There will be a red circle above the mod.

Will I get banned from my game by using this?
A: There is always a chance of being banned when exploiting a game. USE at your own risk!

The mod isn't appearing at all?
A: Un-install the mod and re-download it.

XModGames won't open/Crashes on homepage.
A: Delete XModGames and re-download it.

EnzoIf you needed any help please feel free to PM me!Enzo

The following user thanked CEO for this useful post:

eliisaboss
05-24-2015, 04:28 AM #2
Worst
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT
good work, but you didn't really had to do this.

Android] has xModGames already in the market =D
05-24-2015, 04:32 AM #3
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Worst View Post
good work, but you didn't really had to do this.

Android] has xModGames already in the market =D

I wasn't too sure about Android so I did what I could thanks for letting me know ;P
I had some time on my hands so why not.Gobble
07-17-2015, 03:20 AM #4
Hi i dnot kone
07-17-2015, 09:40 AM #5
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by CEO View Post
xModGames is the best free game mod center for all IOS and Android users!

How to get it!
You must be rooted or jailbroken!

Jailbreak Version!

Source: apt.xmodgames.com/ > All Packages > XModGames > Install

Rooted Version!

I am currently only familiar with jailbreaking and ios so I am not to sure if there is another way, but the most simple way is to go to the xmodgame website and install it there. The download for ios can also be done there. I am not sure if the website is allowed so go ahead and search "www.XModgames.***"

What XModGames is used for!

What XModGames is mainly famous for is its ClashofClans and Boom Beach mod! Although the mod has a few more games available to be exploited these are the most popular.

All modded games available on XMod!
This is the current list of all modded games available on XMod, however some mods may be out of date and need a few days to re-mod. So, don't worry if a certain mod is not working, everyone else has to wait as well.

1.ClashofClans
2.Boom Beach
3.8 Ball Pool
4.Candy Crush Saga
5.Summoners War
6.Heroes Charge
7.Minecraft PE
8.Subway Surfers
9.Candy Crush Soda Saga
10.Kritika
11.Plants vs. Zombies 2
12.Fun run 2
13.The Sims FreePlay
14.Asphalt 8: Airborne
15.The Simpsons: Tapped Out
16.Shadow Fight 2
18.Farm Heroes Saga
19.Injustice
20.Spider-Man Unlimited
21.Angry Birds
22.Angry Birds Transformers
23.Dead Trigger 2
24.Bubble Witch Saga 2
25.Pet Rescue Saga
26.Guns GirlZ
27.Godus
28.Piano Tiles
29.Ace Fishing
30.Epic Heroes
31.Modern War
32.Cheating Tom

How to download a mod!

Open XModGames > Tap on game you want to mod > Click green "Install" button > done!
If there is no mod the app will say "There is no mod". If you really would like them to have one, go to More > Feedback > And write them a request with the game you would like to be modded.

How to update a mod!

Tap on game that needs modded > Click Orange "Update" button > done!

Just like every game gets updated, XMod also does this. If a game is updated, lets say clashofclans, the mod will not work and will more than likely do an endless loop of the games homescreen. If it does this then it is likely a game has had an update. Have no fear! If the update is semi old a new mod should be out, but if it has just happened then you may need to wait until a new mod is brought out. If a new mod is available there will be a red circle at the top left of the games thumbnail.

How does a mod work?

If you download the mod and launch the game within XModGames and are unsure of how it works this is how you find out. Open XModGame > Click on Game > See "Mod's description" located under the "Launch" icon.

How do I Un-install A mod?

Open XMod > Go To "More" located in the bottom right corner > Click "Manage My Mods" > Click on the game you wish to un-mod > Bottom middle of the page will say "Un-install.

FAQ

A mod isn't working?
A: The mod is either out of date and needs to be updated or a certain part of the mod is causing the game to crash and needs to be turned off till a later version is available ( mess around with the mod and turn some stuff off until it works.

How do I know when a game needs to be updated?
A: There will be a red circle above the mod.

Will I get banned from my game by using this?
A: There is always a chance of being banned when exploiting a game. USE at your own risk!

The mod isn't appearing at all?
A: Un-install the mod and re-download it.

XModGames won't open/Crashes on homepage.
A: Delete XModGames and re-download it.

EnzoIf you needed any help please feel free to PM me!Enzo

No offense but I honestly think xModGame sucks
09-14-2015, 11:18 PM #6
JamesR95
Do a barrel roll!
Didn't they have more games in the older version? Sure it had a massive list?
09-15-2015, 02:00 AM #7
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
this really isn't that great either and their newest version of xmod installs non iweb ADs to run in the BG on ALL of your apps and it does NOT get uninstalled when you remove the app. they went for the kill on the latest update and ruined their rep along the way. my basic advice to anyone considering this.. look at the pros and the cons, 1pro- being yes you will have extended guidlines for 8ball pool but the con is having an ad pop up everytime the app starts then goes to sleep worth that ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo