Post: How To Get Fast Coins in AppLike for Android Phone's/Tablet
10-15-2016, 11:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate Members! Hi
I thought I would like to share this out to you all!
I know a Method To Get FAST COINS In AppLike For Android!!✌ Geo

AppLike suggests new games and rewards you with coins and Free GiftCard's (PayPal & Google Play Store & Amazon) for playing them!..

Guy's check this out! To Get FAST COINS In AppLike download AppLike on Android THIS IS 100% LEGIT! I REPEAT THIS IS 100% LEGIT!!✌NO JOKE in the apk pick a game that's 3 or 4 stars and download Keep Screen On or ENABLE Stay Awake. You can play it or JUST LEAVE IT ON ALL NIGHT on charge to get 10.000 Coins or more!! YES IT MIGHT HEAT UP YOUR PHONE sometimes it happens to me as well... Once you have enough coins AppLike suggests rewards you with GiftCard's (PayPal & Google Play Store & Amazon) for playing them! Woot

⚠WARNING DO NOT REDEEM £20 PAYPAL that doesn't work, so only redeem between £0.50 - £10 idk about £15 I haven't yet tried it out, if you have please let me know.

If the game goes up to 9 hours to get a mCoin's delete the game and download a different one. If you download from my link I will be doing this method every night that mean's you'll get free coins!! just by doing nothing! In return you do the same method as I will get coins back from you! As you can see the red that is highlighted

Some of you may not work in your country.

Picture's:
You must login or register to view this content.
[You must login or register to view this content.
[You must login or register to view this content.

Download AppLike here:

TO ENABLE Stay Awake
1) Go to Settings
2) To Enable Developer Options go to About phone
3) Then click Build number Seven times
4) Go back to Settings
5) Go to Developer Options
3) Then look for Stay awake slide it on
and your done!

or

Download Keep Screen On:

How to do the following:
[video]https://youtu.be/6k8O5sr_cGg[/video]

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
I HOPE THIS THREAD WILL HELP YOU OUT. Claps
Last edited by Habib1738 ; 01-18-2017 at 12:56 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo