01-22-2010, 06:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok everyone. I have ringtone maker 5 and I'm willing to take requests for ringtones. You can only do this if your phone goes online and accepts downloaded ringtones or if you can upload them from your computer by USB.

Just tell me the following:

Phone Type and Model:
Service Provider:
Song/Sound Title:
Song/Sound Artist (or where the sound is from):
Song/Sound Part:
USB or Online:
Email Address (if by USB):
What you want the name of the file to be:

If you can do it online I'll then I'll give you the link you need to go to on your phone and the code you need for it.

I can't promise you I'll be able to deliver on sounds as they can be hard to get but I can't almost guarntee you on any song unless it's something off the wall. If that's the case and you have the song file or sound file and can send it to me then we can do it that way too.

My email addy is [email][email protected][/email] so that's where I'll send files from and take files in from if you are going to send me on.

The only thing I ask for is Rep and/or donations.
01-26-2010, 10:16 PM #2
watson759
Do a barrel roll!
uhhh shouldnt everyone know how to do this?
i have a iphone 3gs and i knew how to make free ring tones through itunes before i got the phone
01-28-2010, 07:31 PM #3
Yea but you'd be surprised at how many people don't know how to or don't have a phone that won't do ringtones by uploading them from your computer.

The offer still stands. I just did one the other day for someone else on another forum I'm on.
02-25-2010, 04:55 AM #4
Hi

Iphone ringtones can be easily created in three simple steps with iRinger:

* Import any audio or video file from which you want to create the ringtone
* Adjust the length of ringtone, its volume and fade in and fade out audio effects.There are three audio effects namely Delay, Flanger and Boost.You can even adjust the loop gap.
* Finally export to iPhone ringtone format and import it into iTunes. Sync up your iphone with iTunes.

Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo