03-22-2013, 02:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a way i can activate the menu without needing exec ../../../dev_usb000/MODS.cfg ?

The following 4 users groaned at KingDazey for this awful post:

Alex-George-HnM, eodismad, Neon[FTH], x AsTroNoMiA x
03-22-2013, 04:36 AM #2
no you need the buttons_default.cfg infection
03-22-2013, 06:19 AM #3

if some one makes a MW2 Save game editer you could edit so in your save game you have

"ui_mapname \""mp_rust;bind BUTTON_BACK exec ../../../dev_usb000/buttons_default.cfg"

So Wen you Gointo a Private match it will come up , then Back Out Go into SplitScreen , Online Unlocks On Then Start the game and that should Work Smile

iKnow this method bcuz thay work in Cod4 , W@W , and Blackops
03-22-2013, 08:11 AM #4
zMad-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xFusionzHax View Post

if some one makes a MW2 Save game editer you could edit so in your save game you have

"ui_mapname \""mp_rust;bind BUTTON_BACK exec ../../../dev_usb000/buttons_default.cfg"

So Wen you Gointo a Private match it will come up , then Back Out Go into SplitScreen , Online Unlocks On Then Start the game and that should Work Smile

Off Topic kinda but, why do you haft to put unlocks on? even though it'll work with it off still.
03-22-2013, 08:23 AM #5
Originally posted by xFusionzHax View Post

That would work and woudn't be hard to make one if i really tried . thanks man. right now i just always have my 2nd ps3 running the infection on mw2
03-22-2013, 08:24 AM #6
Originally posted by KingDazey View Post
Is there a way i can activate the menu without needing exec ../../../dev_usb000/MODS.cfg ?

Misleading title
03-22-2013, 11:04 AM #7
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by HnM View Post
Misleading title

its not possible anyway :dumb:
03-22-2013, 02:41 PM #8
Originally posted by zZHackzZ View Post
its not possible anyway :dumb:

Yes it is if some WAS able to do it

The game would Go Upside down Like Black ops did
03-22-2013, 03:18 PM #9
Originally posted by eodismad View Post

True But it Will Be Good For The People Like me Who carnt Go online

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by eodismad View Post

and after Time the blackops mods have carmed down i fink that will happen to mw2 , there will be more 1.14 CFG lobbys from the jailbreak users
03-22-2013, 04:58 PM #10
divybc
Former Staff
Moved to questions and inquiries.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo